Reviews for Medic!
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
God, it's like Naruto and Sasuke- back when they didn't hate each other
kiss on the lips chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was funny, and by the way, good explaination. i could actually see this happening in the game. (p.s. could you please read and review my story?)
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I literally just finished yet another playthrough of KH2 and remembered reading this story some time ago. So I hunted and hunted and found it again, and it's just as good as I remembered. So I thought I'd leave a review this time. This is really good, funny, and fits into a tiny little niche that needed to be explained. All of which I love in fanfic. Well done!
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Again with the smacking of Sora, HA!
kez-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
nice one! lol that was funny, i burst out laughing at the word smack! he he i'm gonna read that last bit again pft! do it again riku!
PurpleMoon3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Why is it the idiots are always super-powered? Natures way of compensating?
Mademoiselle Loserfish chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Ha, I always wondered about that too. I just pretty much summed that up to be the miraculous powers that be in video games.

Either way, great job. I love the way you portrayed Sora (ah, silly boy x]) and his sometimes ... er ... brain dead moments. :D
DivergentAnimeGamer chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
that describes them well. i really like this.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This is a funny and well theorised scene.

I pondered the question posed in the summary afer watching the ending FMV's too. This story gives a light, but believable explaination for Riku's sudden recovery.
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
AHAHHA, that is SO sora )

LOL, i always wondered about that little change of riku../
SetsuntaMew chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That made me laugh because it's such a Sora thing to do. Good job!
The StarWatcher chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
*Falls out of chair laughing*
darkazureskies chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I always wondered how Riku healed so fast. I always thought it was a couple of hours before Riku and Sora went through the door to light. Nobody knows..except the creaters. Storm them to find out.-large amount of Riku fangirls appear- CHARGE!
DREAMER1389 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I like your explanation. Made me laugh. Hehehehe. :)I wondered about Riku too, just went with the idea that he's one tough cookie. Oh well, I liked how Sora got smacked, "Don't be an idiot, duh!" Hehehe.
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
*laughs*

Oh wow, Sora, Sora, you're so bright sometimes.

That was bloody hilarious.

And amazingly well written. . *nod* I applaud you.