Reviews for The Bad Luck Babysitter
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Awwww cute
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Hah love this chappie purely for nightfire's comment
icequeen3125 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
he is so dead
icequeen3125 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
cute kid she knows a couple when she sees one
Lisette chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Love it
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Love it!
Lmb111514 chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
This was absolutely amazing, keep writing great stories like this!
Lina chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
Please don't take this badly, I'm being objective here and I hope this will help you improve your writing.

I'm afraid your fanfic is too much like a soap opera to be truly enjoyable. The last part of the plot, with Jinx dissappearing for being pregnant felt too overdramatic to be taken seriously and since it hadn't been prepared in the previous chapters (just the tiniest bit of foreshadowing) it also felt rushed.

I can't imagine Robin leaving his daughter in the care of an ex-villainess. It doesn't matter if she has reformed, the guy wouldn't take the risk. He would trust her with hero stuff, but a kid is something more important and you don't trust them to someone who would have hurt her sometime in the past, or someone with bad luck powers that might get out of control.

Flash calling Cyborg to get love advice and them talking about how both of them think Jinx is a great girl to be with gave some very Mary Sue-ish vibes to the character.

Leaving inmeadiatly after realizing she was pregnant wasn't dramatic or selfless of Jinx: it was neurotic and cowardly. We're suposed to believe she's a strong girl, but she's not capable of facing Wally to tell him she's pregnant and instead runs away. She didn't even take the risk to know if he was willing to be with her and raise the kid, she just chose the easiest way out. She says she left because they weren't married. Did she expect him to propose after going out for just a month? She told him she didn't want to live with him yet and she was expecting a proposal?

Disappearing and expecting the guy to forget about you when he thought everything was going right. Well done, Jinx, now he's forced to look for you to get some sense of closure.

Not telling a guy he has a kid is just evil. If the father's a bad man, ok, I get it, they're better off him, but Wally is a decent guy who would do his best to be responsible.

Wally's reaction when he found out he had a daughter was unbelievable. He just took it calmly and asked the woman to marry him? Really? He missed the pregnancy, his daughter's first years, he almost missed the chance to be a father with the woman he loved because said woman acted like an idiot and decided he shouldn't know. He should have been, at least, a bit angry.

I think that's everything. I'll read some of your other fanfics.

Bye.
lovesick angel chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
*gasp* shes pregnant isnt she?
Cakedecorator chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love this story!It's so sweet!
mic.s3 chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
this was wonderful! and soooo cute! i loved the part when wally proposed, so "touching" xD!
Auraxi chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
Yay KFxJinx forever!
Katrinka and Nori chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
HEY november 17 is my sisters B-day!
Katrinka and Nori chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
man! just when it was getting good!

just joking good job

N.A.M.K.R.
mitsuchan325 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
yes you so rule. your story was so awesome. yay for starfire and robin being unwed parents, then jinx having her kid with kid flash. wo! so looking for more of your story's i have unfortunately not put up any stories but i am planning on it.