Reviews for Point Me Toward Tomorrow
Ugh passwords chapter 13 . 1/11
That last line is fucking brilliant. Thank you.
LadyTeldra chapter 15 . 1/11
-cheers- I am apparently not too sick to remember my forsaken password! (Might help that I use the same three for basically everything but banking.)

So. This is amazing. There were some really awesome lines and I love how you portrayed Xanatos. He was awesome.

Poor Qui-Gon thought dealing with one at a time was bad... And soon Anakin will be joining in. His hair isn't just going to go grey, he'll be stuck going white at that rate. Poor man.
JustForAQusestion chapter 15 . 8/18/2016
Loved it!
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
This... Isn't yet another Anakin bashing Fanfiction? Huh. Usually, fanfictions that depict Qui-Gon 'negatively' paint Anakin as a psychotic child and I ditch them soon after. This is a nice change.

Great story so far! :)
MADStar529 chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Great story! Absolutely loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Oh poor Xan!
MADStar529 chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter. Yoda was awesome here.
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter. Love that Xanatos has a 'golden' lightsaber. Perfect for him.
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter. Obi-Wan and Xanatos are awesome.
MADStar529 chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Liking Xanatos.
tyger cub chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Love it. Beautifully written
DJFireHawk chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
I loved it. This was a wonderfully written twist on the whole Star Wars Galaxy and I have to say some of the references and of course the banter between Obi-wan and Xanatos had me laughing aloud. Excellent job.
Sara chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
This is a great story! Thanks! And I found it fitting that it ends with the reconciliation of the three. Also, it feels like life is going on for them, it is not all finished but we know that everything will be well and good for them so that's nice.

So thank you for this story.

Sara