Reviews for Point Me Toward Tomorrow
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 5 . 2/4
This... Isn't yet another Anakin bashing Fanfiction? Huh. Usually, fanfictions that depict Qui-Gon 'negatively' paint Anakin as a psychotic child and I ditch them soon after. This is a nice change.

Great story so far! :)
MADStar529 chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Great story! Absolutely loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Oh poor Xan!
MADStar529 chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter. Yoda was awesome here.
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter. Love that Xanatos has a 'golden' lightsaber. Perfect for him.
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter. Obi-Wan and Xanatos are awesome.
MADStar529 chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Liking Xanatos.
tyger cub chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Love it. Beautifully written
DJFireHawk chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
I loved it. This was a wonderfully written twist on the whole Star Wars Galaxy and I have to say some of the references and of course the banter between Obi-wan and Xanatos had me laughing aloud. Excellent job.
Sara chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
This is a great story! Thanks! And I found it fitting that it ends with the reconciliation of the three. Also, it feels like life is going on for them, it is not all finished but we know that everything will be well and good for them so that's nice.

So thank you for this story.

Sara
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
Love it. Great job.
hope-in-truth chapter 15 . 11/18/2010
I'm greatly worried by Qui-Gon throwing the party, and I was kind of disappeanted that you let the Sith Lord live but all it all its a great story.

Keep up te good work. D
T chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
I think it would be awesome for you to write a sequel to this story. I would like to hear about the ensuing relationship between the 3 jedi and Anakin and what happens with Palpatine.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
i believe the phrase "let the games begin" applies here... this is oddly reminiscent of what anakin was asked to do in episode three.