Reviews for Crimson Void
*cough cough*.

Q: Why not Tenten?

A: FUCK TENTEN!

Q: What about Gaara?

A: Gaara will just remain loyal to Naruto-Nobu-.
Whats Haku's real gender... I'm not so sure... and I thought he-she-wait he-no wait she- or whatever IT is!- was hot!
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 3 . 2/15
Go fuck yourself Kishimoto lover.
ChaChi Nyree chapter 4 . 1/1
This is pretty good but I'm finished reading is even tho I only read up to 4 it's kinda complicated for me but overall this is a good story
danielpaul chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Wow...it just seems like your story just went off of the tracks. The great beginning was forgotten and you went off on a tangent back into the manga rescue of Sasuke. What happened to Naruto? Why is Hinata a Zombie and why doesn't Naruto show up to help her. I just think this was not at all what I expected...and not very enjoyable for me. I don't see a theme here...or a clear plot...even after two chapters. I will move on to a different story.
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I loved the creative and gripping beginning to your story. I really am wondering what direction you will go now since this is SUCH an unusual plot so far.
Damn boy 77 chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
Damn . . . great story, I love this story as much as chouji likes chips, no like naruto likes ramen, the point is I can't get enough of this. I know most people hate cliffhangers but to me it just that much more enticing, keeps me on edge. You rock. btw loved all your other stories too . . . I'll just finish this up with the classic saying . . . DAMN cuz that all I keep saying during this book hope you can get to the next chapter soon and yes . . . I talk a lot or in this case write a lot see there I go again I'm just gonna go now review you later buy . . . Damn I take to damn long haha XD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
NICE
Corruptchaos chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
I love the story so far. When you do have naruto expose him self to Kakashi, I would suggest taking him to Naruto's realm. When will golden sheild, twilight sword going to get an update?
Moonlight Sentinel chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
COOL

just RESPECT
courtney owt chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
i had to skip the 2nd chapter as my computer faced an error when uploading the page. i tried to bring it up on other computers, but i couldn't. could you check the link to it?
leobelkin chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
winter break fanfiction lots of time happy me )

can't wait for more.

keep it up and have a good holiday!
Infamous Storm chapter 15 . 6/26/2009
Please, continue this... Its one of the most beautifully done Dark-Naruto stories I've ever seen... Please, if your still there, continue this masterpiece.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 15 . 6/25/2009