Reviews for Once More, From the Beginning
Cheerfully Blue chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Oh my god. Come back to this. Please! Pretty please! It's so good! I want to know how Roger ends up with April and Mark with Muareen. I have to know! Please write more! Please!
Cohen101 chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
Reviews would be awesome because this is awesome. Please update it. Please? This is really good, and I know it's been a long time, but I don't care ;)

Aw, shoot. I friggen loved Sarah. She was the coolest kid in the world, reading Hitchhikers and sleeping with Roger cause she was scared of the dark. Sucks that happened...

Update soon?
Lillian Resolve chapter 9 . 10/17/2007
holy shit... this is really good...i expect more soon plz
Mollie chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
"I think I'll call you Larry." So, so perfect. *Thumbs up*
rugez chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
Wow it's been a while. I really like this story, you make an interesting back story for Collins, Mark and Roger. I'm hoping for more Mark in the next chapter, as his and Roger's little romance is definietly my favorite part of the story.
Hooraytheweird chapter 8 . 5/12/2007
It's been seven months...Please...Another chapter. Before I jump off my roof.
SupernaturalSweetheart chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
HAHAHA your face is an asshole...thats great...i love this!
maya chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
update! please?
Folie.a.deuxx chapter 8 . 10/21/2006
Well, I just have to start out by saying..."Maureen was essentially Roger with a vagina."

Had to be my favorite line of the whole chapter. They story is...I love it! I just recently finished Last Year yesterday, and it was amazing! I cried...twice.

"Every single one of them was blue. I knew better than to tell Roger that." My favorite line in Last Year. Anyway, keep updating! I love it!

**Courtney
Demia chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
LOL great!
HoorayTheWeird chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
God, I love you. This story is serious, but it's funny. It's dramatic and angsty, but it light hearted and goofy. Best. Story. Ever.
Kagedtiger chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
Nice. It's a good change of pace to get all the perspectives in one chapter. And now we have Maureen, too! Exciting. I'm definitely wondering how Mark's going to react when he finds out about Roger's drug habit. Good job as always, and I look forward to the next chapter!
Mel chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
Hey, you're not dead! Yay!

A few things:

1. Multi-POV fics provide a fuller idea of what is going on. Yay.

2. Collins is love.

3. No really, he is. Especially in his depressed state. I like seeing something different and no one ever writes Collins as depressed unless its right after Angel dies, and even then its only for a paragraph.

4. "Maureen was essentially Roger with a vagina" one of the best lines ever (
Hotshot chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
I think that reading this story and enjoying it so much is going to lead to me picking up the 'your face' insults.

We'll have to see what my roommate thinks of this.

I love your characterizations of all of them. It was slightly strange to get input from all of them in one chapter but at the same time I think it worked for the information you needed to cover.

-smacks- Now this time don't take so long to update!

Hotshot
cakefic chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
"Maureen was essentially Roger with a vagina."

Best line ever.

Great chapter. loved everything about it. Even if Collins made me sad. Looking forward to another update!