Reviews for All in this together
elenamindollin chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
So... are you redoing this? I kind of figured, since there are suddenly far fewer chapters than there used to be. I think I like the changes. It's a little easier to follow.
Music-Lover815 chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
I think you should make the person calling should be Elliot Murtaugh. Other than that good story, try and update more.
lambtastic chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
man sarah is rough. lol. please continue soon!
alex luca chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
MORE! (thats all ta ta for now!)
morgan chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
mom! that is how it is spelled!not mum! they are not english!
PurpleLeopard chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
awesome update soon
anonymous chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
good story so far! i don't have any ideas, sorry. but luv the story! i love Cheaper By The Dozen and Yours, Mine, And Ours!keep writing! luv it!
volleyball tomboy chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
yo sup?

yuh gots a gud story goin here nuh so keep up d gud work...crazy i is a tomboy who does play volleyball wnat u to write up more of elliot and sarah d stories does be rell cute nuh

anyway i bussin it laterz

trini vb tomboy
elenamindollin chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
No one's reviewed since me, huh? That was a while ago.

Anyway, this chapter's a little boring for the outside reader, since there's not a whole lot of action going on, and your grammar definitely needs work. Ever thought of getting a beta reader? Or just use spell check on your computer's writing program... that'll clean up a lot of the mistakes.

Maybe next you could do something about setting up a love triagle or something... Charlie, Anne, and William maybe? Dylan, Lorraine and Daniel? Those are the first things i can think of off the top of my head. Maybe have one of the YMaO girls fall in love with Eliot or Jake, if you want to stick with a younger group. Whatever you choose, just take the time to make it realistic and keep it interesting - don't try to involve every single kid at once, otherwise it'll take a whole chapter for one conversation and you won't have room for description.

Good luck!
elenamindollin chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
wow. Meow (whoever you are) you need to go hiss up someone else's tree. don't you have anything better to do than flame people without even telling them why you didn't like it. i think you owe the author that much.

yeah, that out of the way, i like the potential plot of this, though it could get supremely confusing with so many people. but very funny too. my only complaint is that sarah's a little too... strong, i guess. i mean, an 18 year old guy could DEFINITELY take a 14 year old girl, i don't care how tough she is. but that aside, it's good. update soon, please?
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i had to write down everyone's name and age so i don't forget!
Meow chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
Your story is very dull lame stupid blah
Donny304 chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Sarah's mean. Please update.
taynzpink chapter 4 . 8/5/2006