Reviews for Lillian Heart Of The Forest
tansy1354 chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
I love the idea of this story as I don't believe that Harry and Hermione have been made brother and sister before.

Please write more of this excellent story, my only criticism is that by not using capital letters and full stops as well as breaking up the paragraphs more, it does take away from otherwise great story.
Darth Demon2 chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
This is good, I like it.
Ramrod chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
Very good story . Please continue A.S.A.P. .
blond spitfire chapter 8 . 11/19/2006
update please?:]
guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
love the story. keep it up I want to know what happens when they go to rivendale
wednesday hunter chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
love the story so far, keep it up!
Kazeyama Tsume chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Hello. I liked your story, or rather the plot so far. What I find lacking is that there are many grammar errors, errors that you shouldn't be making such as capitalizing names or no commas where there should be one. Also, you've misspelled a few words, cauldron being one of them. If you have spell check I suggest you use it more often, and read your work more then once to catch anything that the spell check might miss. If you don't have spell check, get a hold of a dictionary, they are quite useful and around for a reason. Also, you need to put more detail into your chapters, they are far to short. You have something good here, don't ruin it by not doing your very best to make it even better.
Brilliance of the Moon chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
Nice story, please update soon, adding this to my C2!
king david chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
well you asked if it was good or not and its great you story rocks. what i love about harry/hermione is that you can do endles things with them from being in love at the time of war and well being elfe tweens.

keep up the good work!

(sorry for my spelling)

k.d.
lady Rivendell chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
love it
lovenhope chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
i like it it was really good.
momocolady chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
I like it, bye
mesaqt chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
keep going it is good
Panaka chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
I normaly don't like crossovers, but you seem to be doing a decent job at that so I'll reserve judgement untill later. One thing though: What age is it in Middle Earth. 2nd, 3rd or 4th? Before the first defeat of Sauron, after the first defeat of Sauron or after the second defeat of Sauron? I'd like to know where in time to place them and what characters are around.

Work on your spelling and grammar. Don't forget to use a capital "I" when a character talks about him/her self. Also keep an eye out for punctuations.
harrymione4ever7 chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
i love ditupdte soon plz!