Reviews for The Cryptic Truth
endstart chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Update soon please, even though you said you don't like writing.
IHateTheLog chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
wait. so she is paralized. and can only move her hands, right? then how can she turn her head to look at gaara? O_o

oh well, update soon!
Juicy Lion chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
the base of the story is good, please continue.
Dark-Light39 chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
XD this is amazing...now why did Gaara's appearance change, and why does he want to kill her? And why did she have to kill him before he wanted to kill her? AAHH! Answers! Answers!
riyuna16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
hey, how's it going? i know mrami taung workloads but try squeezing in the update for your fic. i just sent mine to my beta and i really, REALLY hope you update soon! pls continue your fic & DON'T abandon it just like that. Add kita ha!

UPDATE! You can do it!
sseleman chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
please continue. the more chapters, the more reveiws you get so don't give up just yet . it's really good 3
Adelle-chan chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Go for Gold!
I luv Dbz and Naruto chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
Damn you how could u end it there? I'll be waiting by my computer for the next chapter.

*2 days later*

*Rocking back and forth in chair*

Still waiting. What is taking you so long. I can wait more.
riyuna16 chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
ye... may FANFIC na xa... ;D

Anyway, the GaaHina part was hilarious! Particularly when Hinata broke into saying he was HANDSOME... pretty neat! please review mo nman yung iba qng fic. I appreciate ALL reviews, flames or praises.

write more, pao-pao! UPDATE SOON! :D *added to alerts*
Wildwolfgirl626 chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
this story is awsome,please update really also adding this story to my fav,s.
justSMILEkid chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
omg! . this is so awesome! update soon
CrazyHormoneGurls chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
I think this sound s pretty good so far! Get the next chapter up. Don't worry about reviews.