Reviews for Sleeping With The Past
WriterC chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Aw, wow, that was really really good. This is a very original storyline as well as an approach to the relationship between Booth and Brennan. It's really great. And the end is so satisfying! I'll even forgive you the spelling mistakes (I tend to be very appalled by bad spelling, but this was so brilliant I totally forgive you). So, thank you very much for this story!
Bsquared19 chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
I just read this whole fic! Great mix of case, danger, angst, memories and cuteness! Nice Job!
GagReelGeek chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
This is such a gd story! Is it finished with chapter5 or is there more?
Mo Angel chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
AW, a nice puppy dog ending to a really good story. Thanks and I hope to read more of this same genre from you. I like Booth centric fics, cause hey, he's an Angel!

Mo
ataralasse chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
I liked this ending; you warned in the beginning that it wouldn't be an extremely shippy fic, and it wouldn't have been right for the story to end with a fairy-tale kiss and a happily ever after. I don't quite know if I could see Booth as the owner of a coffee shop, but somehow it works. It's a sweet idea - and I love coffee! *lol* I'll be looking forward to your next fic! :)
artigiano chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
:) i'm not sure i liked how booth was fired from the FBI, and the cafe thing, but i think that you worked it out well. the story still flowed all the way to the end, and it was still well written! :D great job!
invis chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
Aww. That Booth is a good egg. Nice ending. :)
mararu chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
I love this story. Totally different but very good. Please consider a sequel, how their live will develop. As you are already AU you could finally make them a cute couple.
Miss P chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
I like the ending, it's funny too see Booth like this. Different but great!
dddynamite chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
Yes I admit I was hoping theyed get together in the and at first but know that I know how you ended it I think it's perfect it's something none of us expected and yet I think it made most of us happy good job well writen!
artigiano chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
please update soon!
siapom chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Very well written chapter. I especially loved this line: "Maybe that’s why he fought so hard to protect her, because losing her was not an option."
invis chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Wow, an honest-to-goodness evil twin!
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Awesome chapter totally interesting that Colin had a twin brother who was out to kill Booth I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next
dddynamite chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Wow very shoking and good loven it!