Reviews for Sanctuary
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awwwwwwww Yay! Thanks! Sorry I don't have much to write but I only have like 2 minutes left. Good story though!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Mac's line at the end was perfect!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
A great story. I read this one years ago and forgot about it until now. I liked the part where they were at curch dealing with what had happened.
H.A. Taylor chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
i luved dis story so much i wish i was good a writer as u
mj0621 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
that's so true...Stella is Mac's sanctuary...:)
StarrySkies chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Lovely. Very very nice. As others have mentioned, the last line was the best. And I loved the part about Stella re-learning how to laugh. Beautiful. Keep writing M/S.
CycloneT chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I really liked Macs thought process here. I think you've done a admirable job of keeping him in character, as you did with Stella too. And the last line - what can I say about that except I loved it, and that it pulled the whole story together and gave it a new slant. Good job!
Megabat chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Well that was excellent. A very nice postscript for the finale. I love Mac's thoughts about the tragedies that have befallen Danny, Adien, Flack, Stella and himself. Very insightful and very Mac. He is not easy to write or to get his character on target. I think you have him spot on. The last line was perfect and so right because Stella is his sanctuary. I do hope you will write more for this show and Mac.
Jean chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Very nicely done. It was well written and nicely paced. I enjoyed it. The last line definitely made me smile - what a nice sentiment.