Reviews for Do you hate me?
I'm sorry but this fic is not good at all. First off, what's with chickifying Toph, in canon she would've kicked Aang's butt instead of crying and letting him push her around. Secondly, a lot of the dialogue is just plain narmy "I loved you Katara but you didn't love me back", not to mention all of the obligatory swearing which is OOC for all the characters. I can only hope that this is just a mere troll fic.
Sehkmet chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Oh God. Where did I put my brain bleach? This is the worst piece of writing I have read since ten minutes ago when I read Moon Daughter.(Percy Jackson fanfic, you really don't want to know.) This is just as bad, if not worse. Congratulations. It takes real skill to be a bad writer. Well, for me it does. Writing badly is just so hard for me.
WhoKnows chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I'm sorry but I can't stand weakness, Toph being hit by Aang and not going my way (Beating the shit out of him or killing him) Is by far enough to keep me from reading the remainder of the story.
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Aw..So sad. I liked it, though!
wtf chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
wtf did u make aang a bastard? if u ar always like this i wouldn't read your stories! lol
JGeo chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Don't mean to be rude but I hope you got better in writing since this was posted. It sort of sucks and is what I would expect in a cliche story of a beginner writer.
Lucyole chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
oh my gosh aang is so evil here, wow you are very good I'm in fear when i hear aang talk and diong such bad thing to his friends it is a very good story
Inferno 54 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
DAMN! You really mean angry when you say angry huh?
anon chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This fic fails so hard that it made me laugh. If you were going for that then kudos on a job well done. Sadly I suspect that was not your intention. You pack this short chapter so full of yuri cliches that I at first thought you were paroding the genre. Yuri cliche #1: all male love interests from cannon become violent, self centered bastards without any psychological stress or driving forces. Check. Yuri cliche #2: Without any development of sexuality, all named female characters are homosexual. double check. Yuri cliche #3: Both persons of yuri coupling realise that they are attracted to women and are in love with eachother AT THE SAME TIME. Massive check. Yuri cliche #4: The only point of conflict in the story is the sociopathic male character in cliche #1.

Characters need depth. Try spending more time on developing that and the story may become much stronger and interesting.
thedude chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
the chapters r short but fo this story its aweome! cant wait 4 th sequal
pimi chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
pimi is not my real name, just my friends call me that

maybe one where katara and toph arent lesbians and katara and aang get together and aang turns nice

just a suggestion...
The Dark People chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I'm a fan of Avatar. A very big fan. And I still like this, that's good writing.
iMonkey chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Omg I love it!

*mumbles*stupid Aang!
Kyubi's Bitch chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Okay, I know Toph "stole" Katara from Aang, but what is his fuckin' problem? You don't practicly kill a girl over a crush...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »