Reviews for Link as a redneck!
Haninator chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Funny. Just where does saving the kingdom figure in? XD
c-up-pies chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
...i cant see link talking like that... hell, he never talks! LOL
BlackShadowWolf7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
i can't stop laughing, seriously just imagining Link saying this, it's too funny. thanks for the laugh.
Sunflower-Sama chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
And I though I hears some crazy stuff from those grasslands in the great war this plain cazy but a very good story. though I never knew link spoke broken english. but keep up the good work and I look forword to reading some more of you storys.
TheHylian chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
On faves! Hilarious! Although a bit stereotypical, it was still amazingly good. I like stuff from Jeff Foxworthy. In fact, my quote of today is said by him. It reads: "When I was growing up, it was, oh, so obvious that I was a redneck. My mailbox read: 'male'. After the eleventh grade or so, I said, 'hey! that ain't right! That 'm' should be capitalized!" I find that funny. Anyways, great story!
Raine Ishida chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Man, that's annoying to read...:D
Chibi-me chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Okay, I take serious offence to this. I am a redneck, the reddest you can get, but us farmer's and 'necker's ain't like that (ain't is an Albertan word). If you wanna pick on someone, pick on manitoba cause they're always being forgotten. But the rednecks are innocent.
JoeV aka PlatformerMastah chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
LMAO! Man that was so strange and funny! :)
Miba chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
comin from a redneck,you done preahty done reahl good.'cept Link wouldn' drink a cola,he'd drink him some .You got the breakfast all right.(oh and I'm seriously a I've only been one for bout 6 years.)I think ya probly shoulda added a "I get me a ..."somewheres.(oh,now look.I'm showin off my accent.)
usa-chan2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
very unusual
Dreamergal86 chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA very funny i am cracking up right now. Its great do more do more
Iruka chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
This was HYSTERICAL!... you see, I come from Kentucky and this reminds me of the goofy car salesmen and country bumpkins we have around here! :D
Chibi Dr. C chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
nice story...thou you are stearo-typing rednecks...
Sensei chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
*trying to hold off a laugh* Good...Fic...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc. Funn...YAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
Keptan chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
LOL! The dialogue was near perfect. I especially liked the bull-riding bit. _ But Link's right, venison is GOOD. _ *dr00l* Ah-hmm, great job. *thumbs up*