Reviews for Time Crisis
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Dammit woman, you are a dirty tease for not continuing this or your other stuff.
Deidara and Gaara fangirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wow. This story is very good, I'm kinda disappointed that there's only one chapter! I don't really mind the pairings so long as there is SasuNaru. ;)

Hope you'll be able to write some more soon.

Deidara and Gaara fangirl xx

mai-nightmare3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
MORE please
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is interesting!

Plaese update more soon! I want to know more about Naruto and what's happening next! And I want to know why Naruto was alone and what happened to Itachi!
FtMAiden chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
o.o MORE! D:
Hardy The Monkey chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Oh!

Yayayayayaya! Please continue on!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I like ItaNaru, wondered what happened in this fic that caused their seperation from first scene to last; the explosion?

I call for Akatsuki pairings! Tobi/Obito and Deidara! It'll be a shock to Kakashi to see his former teammate!

Please update soon!
ironstatic chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
This is good! This is very good! You oughta continue You should continue Please! These days I only come across a rare good story such as yours once every two weeks. So please please please update
Pirate Bo chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Bo: go ItaNaru! woot woot! please chose that one! or... if Kyuubi can enter KyuuNaru!

Ski: I agree with Bo, both ways, not enough KyuuNaru where Kyuu is a male. hope you update soon!
Sreia chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
continue?

pretty please?
aylan chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
love it!
Crick118 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Ooh, I don't really care about the other pairings, (well, except maybe Shika/Ino, 'cause that's just plain cute) but you should do GaaLee or LeeGaa. I love that pairing! Something about going from 'you stole my eyebrows' to 'you make me want to re-think suicide' truly makes me laugh. Anyway, I'm going to keep reading.

PS: Did you hear about the gigantic meteor scientists believe will hit the earth in 2012 (the chance is now 1:1,0 (it used to be 1:43))? I thought that was a little creepy...

-Crick

Qoftheday: "Don't solve the problem, when danger is better." -All-American Rejects
ace chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
THIS STORY RULES I LOVE IT i cant wait for the update please please update soon i really really want to know what happens next PLEASE Naruto rules baby
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Great start to your fic. I look forward to reading more.

I like Ita/Naru, Gaa/Neji, and Shika/Tema. I also like Neji/Naru, Sasu/Naru.