Reviews for Outsiders what's next?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
I had literally cried years if joy when I read the Jonny is alive, who wouldn't!?
Guest chapter 40 . 4/30/2015
Hey man! I love the series and spent today and yesterday reading! It would have been great if you continued! Great story though:)
CriminalOutsider'sGirl14 chapter 40 . 2/12/2015
So in depth in detail and in charactor. I watch a touch more Soda and a little less pony romance. Please update or is it finished?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
That an't ba
MilliniumLint chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
omg they are so cute together but poor ponyboy maybe only the good die youg but so what I want my johnnycake back wahhhh!
MilliniumLint chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
ooh oooh Ponyboys gotta girlfriend!
MilliniumLint chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
wow that therapist actually seems nice.. gosh I wish I could have a therapist like that instead of one that doesn't care and has a ridiculous fake smile that creeps me out...
MilliniumLint chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
ugh im mad at darry :( but poor ponyboy
Die an Outsider chapter 40 . 8/15/2010
Hey, I'am so happy this story is still going:) I think I told you already I don't want it to end:) Anyways, another awesome chapter! I always like Pony and Maryanne's interaction. But in this one I also really liked Pony and Matt's interaction. It's like they are bonding and stuff:) I like Matt's character in your story a lot. He fit in really well with the actual characters from the book.

Exams you ask:))) They are over, and that's the main thing right? Seriously though they weren't too bad. Just took a lot of time and kind of pressure:)
AngelTwilly chapter 39 . 8/7/2010
Do update! :D 3 this story and I can't wait to see wads next! :D congrats on a job well done! :D hope to read more soon! :D
Die an Outsider chapter 39 . 6/13/2010
Whoa! This was amazing! The way you make Pony and Maryanne interact was just awesome! Love it! Please write more soon.
Johnny Cade's little sister chapter 27 . 6/6/2010
Well, Darry's pissed.
Johnny Cade's little sister chapter 24 . 6/6/2010
Friend, you confuse me. Did Carol tell Darry about Johnny or not! I have questions!
Die an Outsider chapter 38 . 6/6/2010
Oh my. This was another great one! Kind of intense there I mean Pony and Angela. I love this story and I really don't want it to end. EVER!:)))) Anyway, I'm glad you are updating, and like I said many times before even if you don't have time and you update like once a year I'll still read it:))

Outsider
Die an Outsider chapter 37 . 5/26/2010
Man, this was really good. I really like these new chapters that you've been puttin on. Not that I didn't like the other ones, lol. Again, I'm sorry for not reviewing the last chapter. I'll make it up to you I promise:)

Again, like the chapter. Very thoughtful stuff:) I like how Carol is acting all mad and stuff:)