Reviews for A Little Harmony
camellia chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Way to much dude and that's coming from me dude
Sometimes-the-world-hates-me chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
I love this story so much! Please, I beg you, write a sequel! I need to know if it ever works out!
Annealice chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
This is my second time reading your story. I'm still amazed! The idea of them being in a different characterization was a pure brilliance! I hope you can make a sequel for this! please! I know I'm too late, but I just recently been in love with the ShikaTema pairing! Still thanks for the fic! :)
greed297 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Fucked amazing. make a sequel , please.
Hellewise14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Fantastic! Loved the ending. Perfect story, everyone was in character and so well written! Your very talented. :)
Q3APo chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
this is good. please, please mae a sequel. its so clear that shika likes temari and will break up with ino for her. i want to see a happy ending -_-
gaypixiefairylu chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
AWZM story. I know this story is kind of since... 2006? Yeah. I saw this and I was like "Hmm... Temari as a rockstar and Shikamaru as a concertmaster? Cool." I really like how the story turned out. Thumbs up!

I made a fanart for this story last night. It was INSPIRATION.

Because I only draw fanarts for stories I like. Yeah. And this happens to be one of them.

Check out my deviantART.

It's .com.

My deviations there aren't coloured. Yet.

Yeah. I'll just, you know, mess with colours to improve.

Sooo... Cheers. :)
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Okay... This story is WAY cool! Very beautiful and yeah I like music so but... at the end... I was so freaking angry! I mean, "What the heck just happened?" And then... after a few minutes... I feel like crying... a story that I like... suddenly just... ends like that. I'm sorry... I think I'm a tad too sensitive
desukashuri chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
OMG this was really, really, beautiful. It was amazing it's one of my favorite stories now!You are an amazing author, I usually don't enjoy fanfictions this much but this one was really well written and I could rfeel the emotion! You're so cool!
some random dude chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
just love it. cant say anything else. althought i like temari hidan parings more, this was really, really great.
Shadow Owner chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
Hey,

I appreciated that you managed to bring across the beauty of diversity, and how the appreciation of music is subjective and very much a matter of preference, emotions and sometimes even company.

Interesting how you let both Shikamaru and Temari come to appreciate each other's world, and enjoy the other aspect of music. Guess you're either familiar with musical terms and instruments, you've attended a concert before or perhaps you did your research, but either way, it's come across nicely :)

Temari's parentage made her talents and developed interests more believable. I'd be interested if you intend to write a sequel, perhaps with a reunion, and with Shikamaru truly free this time. If you choose not to, I'd be content as well, since this mutual appreciation indeed gave them both a chance to experience a little of the other side of music.

Was disappointed with Shikamaru's giving in to lust, though I can understand that now would probably be the worst time to initiate a break-up, given the circumstances, even if he'd wished to. If there's to be a sequel, I sure hope he'll make things clear to Ino, or let Temari go for good, and just let her remain a music practice partner; I wouldn't expect less from Shikamaru - he may avoid hassle, but this seems important enough to not neglect.

Shadow
Fire in the hole chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
I found this oddly utterly romantic. Odd, because I was honestly expecting it to be just an average story, but holy hell, first chapter and it zoomed past that. It wasn't fluffy at all, and I can't even begin to say how much I think this is wonderfully written, masterfully done. The humor, the emotion, the music (original, hell yeah!), the dialogue, the flow...everything, even the littlest details. I feel satisfied with the way you ended it. I expected that Shikamaru and Ino wouldn't break up. Perhaps, with Temari even going as far as saying that she was with Shikamaru to plan a surprise anniversary gift or something. (But then again, I'm a sucker for bittersweet endings.)

This is by far my most favorite Shikamaru x Temari AU story. Character portrayal is exceptionally well done, not to mention that the plot itself is highly original. If this was not a fan fiction, it would probably fall under realistic YA, which I already love in and of itself. I'm truly honored to have read this amazing fan fiction. Thank goodness I saw this on AFFnet AND you have it here on FFnet, otherwise I wouldn't be able to leave a little note of appreciation. :)
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Oh god I'd love a sequel to this story. I've read it about thirty times and I want more! So badly.. Anyway, as I've said before in a different review, I love this story and I think it's amazing!

Sand-Jounin-Temari
LazyNinja chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
Amazing. Got no other word for it. I can imagine Temari as the rebel punk girl and Shika as the lazy orchestra genius. Though it seems kind of hard to believe for Naruto and Kiba to play in an orchestra too. They just doesn't seem like the kind of person. Too hyperactive, you know?

It's true. For a genius, Shikamaru's rather unaware of Ino's feelings. Strangely I kind of like it, how morbid that may sound. It's just that I like ShikaTema over ShikaIno. That's what drew me into reading this, really. I saw 'ShikaTema' and 'Punk Rock' on the same fic and HAD to read it. I'm glad I did.

You should really make a sequel. Like, REALLY. And I'm adding this to my favorites list.

Rock on

LazyNinja
Caroline Berlin chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Aw, come on, really? You can't just end it there! Cool story, though I think you could have gone more in depth in the chapters.