Reviews for His Last Chance At Heart
White Alchemist Taya chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
fast reader? i suppose...

why did she cry anyway?
White Alchemist Taya chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
lolz! he just missed his chance taking to that slut.
White Alchemist Taya chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
hmm...i have to say an interesting beginning.

is there something really special about her?
Golden Leaves of Mirkwood chapter 10 . 11/5/2006
That was amazing! You write so well...that was just...sigh..that was just so romantic. Obviously I preferred the alternate ending...honestly, you should write a sequel...and for Heaven's Sake! Bring them together! (forever, just to clarify things). Hope you'll consider this request. Excellent story, well-written and very touching. I'm so impressed...please write a sequel please? Pretty please? It's just beautiful. Looking forward to an update! Good job! Cheers! :)
MistressPirate chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
It was nice seeing it from her perspective. If you ever do write from her's let me know! Sorry I haven't been on a computer for a while so I wasn't able to review as quickly as I have before. Anyways your a great writer .. just thought i'd let you know
mochamermaid23 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Loved It.
Deathoverdignity chapter 9 . 7/24/2006
I thought I would wait until you got this chapter out to review. Okie dokey, where to start. In a word: Stunning. Wow, thats nearly all I can say. Brilliantly written, you've managed the daunting task of writing a Romantic Tom without him turning to mush, thus preserving Voldemort. In the second epilogue, you've effectively left it open enough for the sequel which I am very looking forward to reading! Now the question...which one did I like better!

Oh. Now lets see. I like the reality of the first epilogue. I think its a closer representation of what Tom would have done at that stage in his life to a distraction of Magdalena's magnitude. But I just hate to see it turn out that way! ANd so I prefer the second, because its still realistic without compromising the "love" aspect!

Critism: I think you should have settled with just the one epilogue, as much as I enjoyed them both. It closes the story off on a much more professional vibe to just add one epilogue and I think it probably would have been better that way. But besides that, nothing else! You my dear, are a torment to the flamers as there is nothing to flame! GOOD WORK! Get that sequel out soon!
MistressPirate chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
Oh this chapter is good too. IT was very heated... but I still think the best ending was the ending you put where he killed her. I dunno I think that is something Tom would do.
MistressPirate chapter 8 . 7/23/2006
OMG I loved this story.. GREAT JOB *applauds*.. I really liked the ending even though it was really sad *tear* but it kept true to Riddle's character and I could see him thinking like that.. how you portrayed him was perfect *BRAVO!*
princessangelita chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
I think you captured Tom Riddle exactly how he would have been. Great story!
MistressPirate chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
omg you are an awesome writer. Seriously, your descriptions are great! Can't wait for the next one!
MistressPirate chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
Oh great chapter! It got really heated towards the end between the too.. Haha tom is such a tease
Deathoverdignity chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
Oh, this is a beautifully written story! And it seems that you have a knack at understanding emotionally difficult characters. A very fine balance has to be kept between Riddle's two personalities (Tom-Voldemort) in order to make him convincing and you have gone a step further and written the entire story from his thoughts and perspective! A daunting task and one you have done exceptionally well! Great story so keep it up!
MistressPirate chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
yay he got her to talk to him... and it was starting to get steamy between them before Prof Dippet interrupted.. Poor tom.. haha
MistressPirate chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
Oh Good Chapter! Haha I love his arrogance so very Tom Riddle!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »