Reviews for Not With a Bang, but With a Whimper
BlkDiamond chapter 16 . 1/11/2007
Nice ending(s). Going to miss this series. What do you have planned next? Poor House, he does seem to get locked up and beaten in a lot of your stories. Please hurry and either do a sequel or a new story line.
accountdeleted4 chapter 16 . 1/11/2007
All fics should have DVD extras. So funny. I'm a little sad this fic has come to end in spite of my threats to shave your teasing ass. A sweet, clean ending is better though, but I look forward to House's next torture session. Feel free to torture Wilson too. I have actually wondered what The Contract would be like if Wilson and House's roles were reversed. :0)
perspi chapter 16 . 1/11/2007
Sheep, I'll have you know I signed up for FFNet just to review this. I love it!

I love how you kept the big reveal about the tick for the epilogue. I loved the addition of Mr. Green, and House trying to protect Wilson while denying knowing the man. I loved all House's epithets for Wilson: God of Bad Ties, and whatnot. I loved the scene in the laundromat, how Wilson just keeps showing up and House keeps ignoring him. I loved House's Christmas present, and Wilson's present back to him, and their 'discussion' about it. I cannot tell you how much I adore your DVD extras.

*happy dances for you, because this is so awesomely done!*
Artie Fowl chapter 16 . 1/11/2007
You have to, and I am completely on my knees, begging you to. Please, please, please write a small aftermath fic. I want them so very badly to somehow find out that they did find the tick, and that House went to prision all for nothing. Even if it's nothing more than a paragraph. Please?
Bellezza-Nascosta chapter 15 . 1/11/2007
It was incredible. Very good and you're also an excellent writer.
AKung chapter 15 . 1/11/2007
That's a little ominous. 'Only an hour'?

And, why is it all of a sudden, every time I turn around, so to speak, there's another chapter waiting? :) Thanks.

And I do like the digs at Wilson's fashion sense. (Though personally, I can't tell? What makes a tie good? Or shoes?)

420PeaceFrogs chapter 15 . 1/11/2007
This is a really good story. It was a little hard to follow in a few places but, I stuck with it and have been rewarded. I hope that you continue this. It is pretty interesting.
HousePiglet chapter 14 . 1/11/2007
Lol! I love this story! Poor Wilson :)

...ever the anal retentive...

His nads were freezing.

Wonderful! :) More please!
LeeS chapter 14 . 1/11/2007
Ah; how beautifully and deeply fulfilling...

Thank you!
Erikstrulove chapter 14 . 1/11/2007
Love it! Ecspecially House's description of Wilson...

Wuchel1 chapter 14 . 1/11/2007
You are awesome! This story is incredible, I love it!
Purridot chapter 14 . 1/11/2007
Incredible. You did it! You pulled off something really hopeful (and dare I say, sweet) in a way that worked seamlessly into a story that was grimly realistic.

Cute dark humour about the black truck, and the neat parallelism about how both House and Wilson were worried about their respective sets of shoes...!

I really enjoy your writing style, with all the zigs and zags, hints dropped here and there, cynicism, and hope, which always remains in the bottom of Pandora's box no matter what other evils are unleashed.
AKung chapter 14 . 1/11/2007
That's sweet. :)

And apparently totally a coincidence that Wilson and Cuddy were by.

SamBell chapter 14 . 1/11/2007
Oh boy, I can only say it again and again: I love this story. Youre realy a great writer and I cant expect, how your story continued. Okay, maybe I had said that before but I think youll read it once more, now and in the future, by every time you published a next chapter. Thank you for these great story fully with emotions, with consolation and tension. You get to build up it a huge tension. Simply brilliantly.
BlkDiamond chapter 14 . 1/11/2007
Good chapter, liked the tie. Please continue and update soon. Pretty please!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »