Reviews for Cherryblossoms
Lady Golden Flower chapter 3 . 11/24/2006
Nice Plot, but slow down a bit. I think you skipped alot of the important details! If Naruto was ignoring her then how did they end up together again? Keep Writing! Hope you make a sequal.

~LGF~
airstep chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
Good story though i'm a little confused of what happenend to sasuke?
not a member chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Great fic! Make a sequel! one question, though...How old are they in this fic?
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Great story...please please please write a sequel! It's so sweet they ended up together... keep on writing these awsome stories :D
mysterygal02 chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Nice!
Flaming-Dragon-of-the-Moon chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
good story, but it seemed a little rushed. i'm confused, was the dream real? or not? i'm a slow person so don't take me being confused as an insult or anything. i like the story, it's good!
Odin's Scribe chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
This story had no finality to it. A sequel is a must! I hope it comes soon.
full-metal-sousuke chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
ok that was alright, go ahead on that sequel.
Mezumi Azuma chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
Hmm it was interesting Keep up the good work But it was hard for Sakura to choose.
flying vampire-ninja pandabear chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
im sure ill love it just as much!.
Silver Element chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
YES ! SEQUEL PLEASE !

But what happens to Sasuke ? What about Hinata ?

I loved the last line by the way , very good . I love your writing , not to mention that the plot was awesome and the outcome was great !
Sakura's Tsuki chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
SHANARO! HELL YEAH! we need a sequeal I want to know what Sasuke thinks of all of this and plus what would he do to Naruto...and what would happend if someone else was put into the mix...AH! this is going to be one insane Fanfic! I can't wait for the sequel, AH! I want one!

please please please start on it right away!

Ja Ne
Adgeless89 chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
HELLZ YEAH! just for the record i hate Sasuke *coughpms'inbithcoughcough* Anywho great story hope it's a NaruSakura

alvetezein