Reviews for Clowns and Helium
snowchic92 chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
love it, but where's the action? i would say to post more if and when you can! just friendly advice, & hope your writing goes well!
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
Um... He ASKS the kids about a .45? Interesting... okay. And uh, I don't know. But I really do like it, and I hope you update soon.
WinchesterHorrorDemon chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
God! I really want to read on but you've stopped it when I just started to get really into it!Can't wait to read the next one!
HidingfromGhosts chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Dude, you rock! I love that! Poor Dean... For a second there, I thought Sam was going to get really cranky!

“So. Anybody here ever use a .45 before?"
sams1ra chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
See, even geeks can get caught with their hands in the cookie jar… D Sam in trouble for one, that's refreshing :) Lucky for him he has Dean. I want one too… D And then Sammy goes and insults him… *shakes head* I was rather surprised Dean didn’t throw that back in his face saying if he didn’t use his downstairs brain every once in a while, it'd die too… D
Ty3 chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
Oh, jesus. That is the sixth circle of hell. Sam is a bad, bad man! If my best friend (who has deemed herself the Sam to my Dean) ever did that to me, I would so either a) murder her in her sleep or b) make her life an absolute hell with endless pranking for at least a month. Just the idea of two dozen shreaking children is enough to send me running for another state. Poor Dean! That boy definitely needs a hot chick and a beer waiting for him after this.
ladyimhotep chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
love it
J.A. Carlton chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
Yeah... I like the idea of entertaining children with guns... although in all fairness I was thinking more like throwing knives... tha's alwyas fun...

Hey let us know when you post the next chapter eh?

historylover chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
Laughed out loud at the last line. Still laughing about it. Just tickled my funny bone.

Update soon!

CatBeist chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
Hey you! Me love it... giggeling along this whole thing... and loved the ending line... Heck, I started laughing when I saw a new chapter was up in my mailbox! LOL... this can only be great, so you keep on doind your greatness!

-Beist )
The Cat's Whiskers chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Hi, this is just to let you know Chapter 2 will be credited in the Author's Note at the end of my supernatural story Net knots.
HidingfromGhosts chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Cool, loving this story.

Please keep writing!
pmsdevil01 chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
hope you update soon.
ciara99 chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
Yay! Update :D Omg, you described that scene with Sam so well! I was grimacing the whole time. And Dean saving Sam, so hilarious, especially what he said, lmao. and "Yeah, that’s it Sammy. I’m piss drunk. And I didn’t just get the crap beaten out of me just to save your ass from being arrested and I’m not tired and want to catch a few winks. So I’m just going to be drunk over here and you sit over there, not being arrested.” LOL!
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 2 . 8/23/2006