Reviews for The Scourge is back
LEC743 chapter 7 . 3/19
Well, people wouldn't ask for a sequel if you didn't end it like you did. It's not very fulfilling when you try to make it mysterious.
Anyway besides the bad ending it's not that bad of a story.
- nice job
LEC743 chapter 6 . 3/19
(double fist pump) Yes!
I love it when people fight against the pain for the ones they love. It just makes it so much more romantic.
LEC743 chapter 4 . 3/19
All Right! You got Sonic to help:)
Though I think it was a little bit mean of you to have Scourge kick Sonic in the family jewels.
LEC743 chapter 3 . 3/19
Oh my G-O-S-H! Deja vu!
Wait?!
Is Violet going to be Scourge's soul mate after all of this s-!%& that's going to happen? Or is Scourge just going to use her, rape her then kill Amy after killing Violet?
Also, I think it would be better if Sonic was a teensy, tinny, bit more... oh, I don't know - SENSITIVE! The way this guy breaks women hearts is unbelievable. Geez Louise, it's amazing how much trouble you can get yourself in just by saying the wrong words.
LEC743 chapter 2 . 3/19
Okay, I'm not sure I like this Violet character anymore. A true girlfriend, whether jealous of the other girl or not, would help their boyfriend help make amends with the girl that is the boyfriends friend. And not tell them to just forget about it their friend.
Because I certainly wouldn't want my boyfriend (if i had one) to tell me to forget about my friends. That's possessiveness or borderline possessiveness.
LEC743 chapter 1 . 3/19
(shoulder shrug) Meh?
It's not all that healthy for Amy to not forgive Sonic. She found a new love, he found someone to love. The poor guy said sorry already. I wonder if she'll ever let bygones be bygones and just move on? It will be hard for her to move on but it will make her feel so much better.
sallyacorn chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
You know Archie doesn't just owns scourge, he owns everything about sonic. Except this awesome fanfic ! Plus sega just owns the games.
Blackrose the Hedgehog06 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Great story and I can't wait til you make the new one "Finding the light."
Alicia the wolf chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Ok happy ending and yayayayaya scourge is dead I knew all along he was a rapist, pervert and a bastard
Alicia the wolf chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Scourge is a rapist
I STILL REALLY HATE SCOURGE chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
FUCK YEA SHADOW DONT HEAD TOWARD THE STUPID FUCKIN LIGHT
I STILL HATE SCOURGE chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
SHADOW PLZ DONT BE DEAD PLZ DONT
STILL A SCOURGE HATER chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
that fuckin bastard he tryed rapeing rouge he raped amy hes now going to rape violet and he probably raped others in the past , before rouge i mean
TearsFallPRO chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
I luv you. Can u put Dawn in one of ur stories? her name is Dawnand she is babby blue and wears a strapless black croptop and short, really short blu and black pants.
LUNA chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
WoW that was awsome make a 3th chapter ok plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you are a awsome wrigter keep the good JOB XD