Reviews for Concrete Angel
Emmawr chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was amazing. It's all I can say, seriously.

Thanks for writing that. A good oneshot is a brilliant thing at 2.30 am.

Aki Hotaru chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Beautiful and cute!
Luna's Blades chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
It's good, to have to read between the lines. If you want to, you can pretend these two girls are anyone. You don't give them names or faces, no real characteristics but thier mutual love. Everything is subjective, the whole story, every image, lives entirely in the reader's mind.

In English: It's good. I liked it. And it made me sad and happy at the same time.
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Wow! That was very discriptive! I loved that pairing! Nice fic you got there!
nat chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
so sad, so beautiful, i love it, you should write more.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very interesting; the simplicity of it, and yet it's profound. Easy to tell who you were refering to.

1. I don't think you need "and each other" (line 3). It kinda disrupts the flow a little, and the meaning is implied by "themselves." Nitpicky, I know.

2. In line 6, it got a little awkward when you italicized "He." I'm not really sure if it's better italicized or not, but the readers don't really know who you're talking about for a moment. (Slade, Trigon, Beastboy?) In most stories this wouldn't matter, but it doesn't seem consistant with your style within THIS story.

Other than those two things though (trying to give you as high-caliber criticism as I can), this was very well written. Moving and intelligent, five stars.

Micah chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Must...not...cry! *sob*

Arctic Fox chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Even though this was short, it was really good! This is like, my favorite pairing ever.
Dieb chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Wow. I rather enjoyed how vague it all was...It may have gone a bit too fast, but I don't see how you could have lengthened it out, so, overall, good peice.
BlackGothFaerie chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
That was REALLy good. Short, but I wouldn't have liked it if it was longer I don't think. This was so entrancing, and it reminded me of a book by Francesca Lia Block (which was a fantastic book), it had the same feeling. Great work!

Later, BlackGothFaerie