Reviews for Elegiac Melody
ebrahimvans chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I hated it but only because it was so short
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Well, this was extremely well-written, except for the ending XD

I mean, it just seemed so sudden that she would start crying on his shoulder.

Otherwise, I kind of squeed without meaning to at the part where he put his haori around her shoulders (even though I don't really support this pairing and all XD) and I liked their conversation it was IC.

~Téa
Zora-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I like it,its well written,vivid n nt 2 angsty 4 me...Im a soifon fan, actually tho I prfr hr wif zaraki but ukisoi r acceptble 2..Nywy a lovely 1 no cmplains 4rm me.
VEGAvolatile chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Actually I kinda like this pairing...good read.
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
beautiful, simply beautiful. *bows and applauds*
kyokoaurora chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I have been meaning to review this for SO long! This story had made me absolutely ADORE the pairing, so thank you!
Vincentre chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
You made me love a crack pairing-which is extremely rare for me, mind you. I love your story.

It was so well written and with the right touch of drama. I could picture Soi Fong perfectly, crying on Ukitake's shoulder.

You have done admirably.
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Awesome! I love this. You have discovered such an awesome pairing!

Your story is very nicely written. Great job!
ichigoislove chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Dude! Emo Soi Fong and Ukitake were awesome. I think I have a new crack pairing. Thx.
TheAnimeCat chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
It was really cute! A very fun pairing...

The cat
Xyane chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I don't love this pairing but that's because I have someone else in mind I'd rather see Soi Fong paired up with. Not Youruichi. But you've written an excellent story here. I like how you've portrayed Soi Fong and how she reacts to Ukitake's kindness. Like she's afraid it can't be real. Shows how much she actually needs someone to love her.
Yaoi Hata chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I like this pairing... it's a nice one... somewhat.
shireoki chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
don't worry, you didn't make soi fong emo, she IS a emo, she makes me gag in the anime.. lol
Nilmiel chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Nilmiel: Oh, i like this! i like it a lot. Very good, very well done, i think Soi Fon was very in character, actually, her feelings about Yoruichi were right on, i think. She cares about her a lotm, but here, you didn't make it yuri, which was nice. I'm a mad UraYoru supporter, so i loved that part in there. Keep it up, keep writing!
urja shannan chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
well i just thinking that, with so many soi-yoru pairing which is i hate. why there isn't someone thoufht to pair ukitake-soi. and voila! u came!

nya-nya even the stonehead like soi couldn't resist the charm from tuberculosis-taichou... he drawns sympathy, is he?