Reviews for I Will Find You
big fan chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
are u still updating i love this story alot and im like noooooo when it hasent been updated in years
Midnight Kaito chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
man i hope she can find out who peter is soon and hope the other Pevensies come in soon
Mariel McLeod chapter 11 . 7/22/2008
i know it's been 2 years since you've worked on this, but i must beg that you continue it. i LOVE this story and i'm dying to find out how it ends. thank you so much for coming back. i really missed your writing.

By the Lion's Love

Mariel McLeod
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! D
HauntedPast chapter 11 . 5/24/2008
This is a very interesting idea. I love the tension between truth and lies and the similarities between Father and Daughter. Very nice. Cannot wait for more.
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
This is great! I love this! I hope you'll continue this wonderful story soon. :-D

~DanaƩMariSkywalker
floppyearsthebunny chapter 11 . 8/15/2007
Please! Update soon! I love this story!
Songbreez chapter 11 . 2/18/2007
Plez plez plez plez plez plez write more! i check this site almost everyday to see if this story has been updated. i love it! Plez Plez write more! it's the best thing i've ever read!
Anonymouse chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
this is a great story Why is not more? What Happens?
Anonymouse chapter 11 . 1/5/2007
why isn't it finished? why Isn't there more
Lucylita chapter 11 . 12/22/2006
Update, please update quickly! I'm very impatient and I'm dying to know what happens! UPDATE PLEASE!
Grace chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
i haven't read anything like that in a long time. that was the best thing i've ever read. are you the second C.S. Lewis come back to complete your work or something? please keep writing. i'll look for your name as the best writer this world (Or Narnia) has ever had. you have given me hope that i might actualy go there someday. may the Lion be with you!

By the Lion's Love

Grace
Lucylita chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
Hey,

You said corrections are welcome so here they are. The words that Alsan said for the Pevensies' coronation were: "To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant. To the Great Western Woods, King Edmund the Just. To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan the Gentle. ANd to the clear Nothern Sky, King Peter the Magnificent. Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King of Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars come raining down from the heavens." I just thought you'd like to know. And great job on the story so far!

-Queen Emily the Wise of Narnia (that's my fanfic name!)
xdellaforex chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Another wonderfully written chapter.

This is a very good story. I love it.
xdellaforex chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
OH MY GOD! WHAT BEAUTIFUL WRITING!

Oh no, morgana is dead! Peter is missing! *sob*

I MUST READ NEXT CHAPTER...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »