Reviews for Psycho
friendly chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
good job. update soon please
sheddingtearsofscarlet chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
hm well i like it, its not my fav fanfic of all time i have to be honest something missing. it might have something to do with the pace of the story and how the descriptions are kinda, well not right on the mark but pretty close.

like i said i like it so please write soon, or do i have to write another 5 reviews?
FraidyCat chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
got off to a rocky start, but i see steady improvement in your writing. keep it up!
d chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
that was realy really good loved well done

hope dean kills that evil doctor and saves sam

plz plz plz plz plz lz add more soon
cliane chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
hi! your story is awsome I really like it and I sure hope you update by the way the ending of this chapter is a good 't wait for the next chapter!
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
Oh, boy. Poor Dean. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Reviews may be lax due to school. Catch ya on the flip side.
friendly chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
loved it update soon
Cassi chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
Skin was one of my favorites episodes I'd love to read Sam fight Dean all over again!
kylie aka sammysgurl chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
carocali chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
Interesting story. I think your concept works really well. Fear and guilt always eat at Sam and it would make sense that this doctor would choose him. don't worry about the writer's block. Maybe try a Dean only perspective as he looks for Sam and ultimately, the doctor. Perhaps the doctor can feel Dean's fear as well and decides he wants Dean too. It will come to you, dont' worry!

keep going!

:D

Caroline
friendly chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
nope, haven't lost interst. Can't wait for the update...
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
Oh. The doc's gonna make Sam think he's seein' Dean. Very interesting. I can't wait to see how you pull it off. Catch ya on the flip side.
Penguita38 chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
Awesome job! Anything with Sammy in pain... er... I am happy. Lol. Keep it up! I love your story! Loves! ! !
talon81 chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
great chapter! poor sam! I can't wait for more! :)
charmed1of2 chapter 6 . 8/7/2006