Reviews for Psycho
friendly chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
great chapter. love the story
elfgirl83 chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
uh oh! it looks like sammy boy is trouble. :-0
Little Wing chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
So sorry that I haven't reviewed for this story before, and for the unsigned review- feeling a little lazy right this second.

I've been following this and this is nicely done. I was into it after the first couple of chapters and will be back for. This is good and your doing a wonderful job. Cannot wait to read more.

Love ya, dushi, later
Spuffyshipper chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
Good soon.
ephiny63 chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
Wow, this latest chapter is great, your story is really coming along. I am so looking forward to the next chapter or two...hint hint!

If you want to have some help with editing and stuff let me know, I will be more than happy to give a hand.

Michelle

ps oh btw I have just put up chapter 7 whew this is gonna be a long one! hehehe Have a great day and keep writing!
Nate and Jake chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
This was a great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Update soon.
He's No Angel chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
whe Dean hasta come 2 the rescue

I so wish I had a big brother XD

Plz update soon

thanks
elfgirl83 chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
its a great story,it's got a lot of promise. but could you please update faster?
ephiny63 chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Your story so far is going well so don't worry, all writers have to start somewhere!

Fanfiction is a hard genre because you have to stick with already created personalities and they have to come across in the stories. You are doing a great job with Sam and Dean they are starting to have a 'voice'.

Just watch your phrasing a little and spelling, but over all keep writing the more you do write the more comfortable you will be, believe me! I have been writing for years and I am still learning new things all of the time. If it is something that you are really interested in, try a creative writing course or something similar to learn the basics.

But firstly keep writing I am intrigued to see where you are going to go from here.
SammyJaredfan chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
I think I see where this story is heading and I can't wait. I'm so excited for lots of Sammy angst/hurt and brotherly moments. Hope the next chapter comes soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Awesome job. I can see SO much chaos with this story. Keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
dogz chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
yer tehy r so short and i wanna see some emotion from dean to sam
JRAismine chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
I'm enjoying this story so I hope you update soon. A couple of suggestions though, a little more detail would be nice and PLEASE, start (all of) your sentences with a capital letter! Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work :)
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Please continue but MORE DETAILS!

You are doing good so keep it going.
Spuffyshipper chapter 3 . 7/17/2006