Reviews for Mother
freaknweird651 chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
Yay! The more the merrier!
ZaTrIsTheBest chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
i love how you dont change the fact that dib is a almost self centered dbag half the time. (not being rude to dib)
evildeathbee chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Yay! Dib impregnated Zim immidiately he must be really...uh...gifted.
IndigoClockwork chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
Gah! Dib, that demon! Can you kill him off soon? Please?

It's good to see someone taking a new spin on an mpreg. Do keep updating.
Rev Runner chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
What will happen to Zim and Dib?
Serpent Magick chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
...does that mean that this is abandoned? Please don't say it's abandoned, I really like it and I want to see Dib-slimeball get what's coming to him...please update...
Blackrosebunny chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
Here's a tip don't plan kids cause life always changes. Plans always change, remember that. It's helped me a lot.

Anyways, I really like the story and ending there was just plain cruel... Cruel and horrible but if you ever need any help just send me a PM.
Kewsithydemon chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
Good chappie, hope you update soon! You having blockage problems? Poor you, I hate when that happens. T_T Anywho Do I have nay ideas...well I have random ideas that might work (not really though). Okay maybe sometime in the stroy the smeet can show up like as a teenager or something. You know time travling. Just an I hope that LA teacher of yours lights up on the homework. A esay a night Geez, I barely write a page of story.

Keep up your good work,

Kewsithydemon
Kewsithydemon chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Good chappie! I can't wait to see how Mir teaches sex ed. lol. I hope Zim finds the leagal rights and finds a way to save the smeet. I don't know if zim has the smeet next chappie or not but here's a name...um... Iaz...yeah
Kewsithydemon chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
Good chappie! Poor little kids in the road. They got ran over. That's kinda sad how niethier zim or dib diddn't want the baby. (Wonder wat the baby is going to look like)

-Kewsithydemon
Kewsithydemon chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
Good chappie! lol go gaz go, beat up Dib. Actaully I'm rooting more for Mir because she's awesome. So what's the baby gonna look like? Hm?

-Kewsithydemon
Kewsithydemon chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Good chappie! So zim's pregnant with Dib's baby? woah, but still pretty cool. So is zim going to yell at dib for abanding him? I have to read more!
Toxxica chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
Aw...once a month. Pooh. But thinking up pretty littly smeety names IS fun... I would suggest something along the lines of maybe... Lir? Or Peb? Something cute and short. Ooh! Mir! Oh, wait...taken... Oh well.
Scinoceros chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Gah!Finally a story where ZIM is pregnant and NOT DIB!As for a name...um...er...I dunno o_o
evildeathbee chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
Well, whatever name you do pick, DONT pick a fusion of Dib and Zim's name. Like Dim. Thats a no. But as for other names...I got nothing. sorry.