Reviews for Falling Even Deeper
ProphecyGirl22 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
This was great. You have a talent with conveying emotion :) keep writing!
Leonhart17 chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
This is wonderful! The characterizations were perfect and I loved every bit of it! You're a talented writer!
sweetmorphine187 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Ok, I know I'm kinda late on writing this, but I stumbled on it and I have to say, this is my aboslute favorite story so far! And considering that I've read fanfictions for about three years now, that's saying a that my opinion means anything, but you should most definitely keep writing :) If I had to find something negative about it, it would be the parts about Buffy; they seem a little awkward at times. Other than that, an excellent story.
carrebear14 chapter 13 . 10/29/2008
post more! I really like this story, but I think that it is too much like what we already know, have You tried Making it a AU story? I am looking forward to more!
Tannbanan chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
I like it even more!

There is one thing, that isn't major or anything, but Willow seems a little bit out of character, with some of the language, and the flirting is a little bit heavy. But it's still really good, in my opinion,
Tannbanan chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This looks great! I'm gonna cut the review short 'cause I'm definitely going on the next chapter...but, yeah!

By thw way, I posted a story focusing on Tara that no one has reviewed, so...if you want, you can check that out, too!
WolfDragonGod chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
sweet opening i can't wait to read further into the story
Lydia chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
Normally I'd be mad that you stopped there, but that's an okay place to stop. I'd like if you continued, but hey. Besides, from your lack of updating for almost a year, I don't expect it. Thank-you for not blocking Anonomous reveiws.

Wicca Ness chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
I LOVED IT! cant wait for ch 14 )
Caisa Tigerberg chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Is it going to be any more chapters?
MiniShrink chapter 13 . 7/31/2007
Woo. I love this story so far, and yay, bring on the Yoko-ity. Hopefully you'll expand on the Tara-Anya scene - I'm a big fan of Tara AND Anya, so I cherish all the scenes they have together. Will you be going into depth about the events surrounding Tara's birthday in Family too? Because I always felt that was skimmed over - the shock of being lied to, and how she could've let herself be with Willow if she thought she'd turn into a demon that'd kill her, the subsequent anger issues she'd have with her family, the fears they'd have left her with - she always seemed a bit wary of men, though Xander and Giles seem to be a good influence on her.

You don't seem to have a lot of completely original scenes, but when you write them they'd good - like the one on the hill with Tara drawing. Could you do more, rather than just expanding on canon scenes? Perhaps some humour? Haven't had a funny for a bit.
Shaina chapter 12 . 7/13/2007
I have read every single one of your stories and they fit perfectly... I loved them and they all connected to the real episodes! I mean i know this because i have watched every episode like 9 times. i have all seven seasons. i just wish you would of continued to where Willow goes to Tara's dorm and tells her that she picked her over Oz. And i wish that you had also made up they did that night too lol not to sound all perverted or anything. just something that leads into romance and of the sort and thats about it. or what ever you chose. i just hope you continue to write on. i know you wrote these like a long time ago. but i personally think that they are very unique and in the hands of a professional! Good work!
MysticPhantom chapter 12 . 7/6/2007

my heart is breaking!

for the storie.. and also cuz i thought you forgot about us little fans...

hope you update soon!

Halfreck3929 chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
aw tis sad. u should have buffy go visit faith now.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
Wow, that one made me cry. Really. Which means you are doing one hell of a job writing this, write more! NOW, jkjk!