Reviews for Falling Even Deeper
MiniShrink chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
Little short, and it didn't really give THAT much insight onto the character's thoughts, but what you had was good, and I liked Oz showing concern. Will you have a Tara-Anya friendship? I really love those. I always wondered why none of the other Scoobies were confused about Tara just taking off like that.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 11 . 6/22/2007
You have to update soon. This story is too good for you not to. Please update as soon as you can!

me
MiniShrink chapter 11 . 6/16/2007
Woohoo, update-y goodness. Chapters still too short for my liking - maybe a little more detail, more description? Insight as to what's going on in everyone's heads? Though I don't think Oz would've told Tara to watch where she was going, even if he didn't seem angry it's a bit snippy. You're not gonna make one of those clich├ęd villain-Ozes, are you?
Buffyxenaman chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
Good job. Love this story so far.
MysticPhantom chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
aw... poor tara (

imma go cry now '(

willow and tara forever!

Angel
shiney1983 chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
Great chapter! Glad to see you're back! I like how this chapter is not exactly Oz friendly but not unfriendly either. I also like Tara's reaction to him. It seems right on point for quiet, shy Tara who never could express her feelings really well. Also, Willow's turmoil makes a lot of sense. Update soon, can't wait to see where you go with it.
MysticPhantom chapter 10 . 5/31/2007
wow...

more please!

Angel
Tay-Mae chapter 10 . 5/25/2007
Oh. My. God. This is quite possibly *the* best fic I have ever read. Not just out of the Tillows, but of any... Seriously, I will not be able to function if I do not recieve an update for this. I will not hesitate to beg, either, BTW. Beautifully written, you capture the true essences' of all the characters so naturally it seems like I'm reading an episode script, but an episode script 2.0 'cause although I love Joss and company dearly, they never had an episode that delved this deep into the Tara/Willow relationship. And, cause, y'know, the scripts were mainly based on Buffy and such, but anyways... Please. Update. Message me!
MiniShrink chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
Beautiful. Disappointingly short, but still sweet. And I am, in fact, overjoyed to know you won't stop at NMR.
shiney1983 chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
Wow, I'm so glad you finally updated, I was beginning to think you never would and I was sad...but then I got the email notice and I was happy! This was a cute chapter, I loved the descrption of the kiss...so steamy! Are you gonna get back to the Buffy/Faith stuff soon? Just wondering, no big either way...but either way update soon will ya? I can't wait to see what's next ;)
Spikesagitta chapter 9 . 5/8/2007
what's with tara? hmm, interesting. till the next chapter then!
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
so cute! this is sweet!
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 5/8/2007
nice! i like this chapter!
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
i like the story, im going to finish the rest of the chapters posted, good fic by the way!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
aww...this is cute! love reading this, on to the next chapter then!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »