Reviews for Falling Even Deeper
icaughtfire chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
Your nomination isn't a surprise to me. This story is beyond wonderful! Congratulations, can't wait to read more.
Lynnicaec chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
I really like this. I can't wait for an update. So please please please... hurry!
The Darklight Angel chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
This, is an AMAZING Willow/Tara story! Please keep at it!
shiney1983 chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
Great Job! More please.
MYTARA chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
I love how tender you are making our girls towards each other that is how it should be can,t wait till Willow claims her girl to the rest of the scoobys and then Tara will know how deep the love runs
shiney1983 chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
Those were both really good chapters. I love Tara's thoughts during the spell, now I'm gonna have to go back and watch that scene to see if it looks like that is what she is thinking. Also, I loved the first kiss, it was so sweet and romantic yet also so sentual. Write more soon, I can't wait to see what happens when Willow and Tara are not tired! Also, do bring the Buffy/Faith thing back, I was more than a little curious.
MiniShrink chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
WOOHOO! And might I add a 'took ya long enough' to that... but, no, I'm quite glad you didn't rush it. I read this one story where Willow frickin' PROPOSED afer dating Tara for a DAY.
bodyinmotion chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
Hey! Great job on the fic, you held my attention through all the chapters. Very well written!
Wolf Brigade chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Great job! I love how you depict the willow/tara relationship we all know and love (by keeping the characters in character and writing amazingly). Keep up the good work and I wish you an early Happy New Year!
peacelovepride chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I absolutly loved this Fan fic. You really know Tara and Will pretty well. Anyway please keep writing Will and Tara fics. You are really good at it.
MYTARA chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
Just read your story and may I say wow love it keep it coming it is so sweet and wonderful
Little-Lozza chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
argh! you've been just about killing me with the cuteness of these chapters! im loving this story! please keep writing!
icaughtfire chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
Wait, what? Angel put Faith in a coma because he saw her and Buffy kissing? Wow. I'm all for the Buffy/Faith but this kind of threw me for a loop. Guess Buffy won't be as freaked out about Willow having a girl-crush then...
icaughtfire chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
I wasn't going to review again until a later chapter, but I couldn't resist. This story is so amazing! There are a million things I like about it already. Willow & Tara are both very, very in character. The whole bit about the building and Willow taking her anger out on it was quite funny. You really know what you're doing here. Keep it up!
icaughtfire chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I used to be majorly obsessed with buffy. Once it ended, i watched the reruns on television but now they've stopped showing them except at insane hours of the morning. If I had enough money I'd buy the seasons on dvd, but I have yet to get a job. Anyhow, I read buffy books to retain my sanity and there aren't any Willow/Tara centric ones, unfortunately. I'm so glad I found your story, I've been missing my favorite couple. So far this story is so incredibly sweet. I just wanted to commend you, especially since this is your first Willow/Tara fic. :]
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »