Reviews for Falling Even Deeper
MiniShrink chapter 3 . 11/24/2006
"So, heading t-to our universitiy's w-wonderful cafeteria?"

You made a typo on 'university'. Otherwise, I'm loving this so far, though sometimes Tara's thoughts seem a little more British than American.

'What must she think of me, stuttering all the time as though I never learned how to talk right?' I'm British, and so I'm not fluent in Americanese, but I think Tara would've thought 'what does' rather than 'what must' and 'like' as opposed to 'as though'. But I'm just saying, I'm not even American so I wouldn't know. I really loved the scene when Willow and Tara woke up together. Hope to see more.
Velvet Flame chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
well this story has my attention.. the buffy/faith thing.. i wasnt really expecting that when i first started reading.. but i like it.. and of course im completely in love with the willow/tara side of it _..
shiney1983 chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Another good chapter! I do have one tiny sugesstion though Will seems a bit more possessive of Tara and bitchy at her friends than she should, but then again it's not my story so what do I know right. Just an observation take it or leave it. Also, I'm glad you got back to Buffy/Faith. I hope she wakes up in the next chapter. Keep up the good work, and update soon, I can't wait to read more.
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
I love your story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
Lol wow... Buff sure is a pushy one. It was interesting how you had Willow excitedly running to Tara's dorm and Buffy crying in the hospital, mourning Faith. (thumbs up) Willow and Tara are too cute together!
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I love your story. It's great. I'm always up for a new Willow/Tara fic. I myself am also a huge fan of the couple.
Genimay chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Oh,Ah! SO Cute! Can't wait for an update.
shiney1983 chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Another great chapter...I like seeing how Willow and Tara's relationship developed...Also, the first chapter of my Buffy story THE RETURN is up now if you wanna check it out...it would be much appreciated...hope to read more soon!
apl85 chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Pretty good start to your story. Keep it up! ;)
Halfreck3929 chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
That was a great 2 chapters please keep writing

I love this story!
shiney1983 chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
a boyfriend...lol...another good chapter...waiting for more
Snow Duchess chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Cute! Gotta love Willow and Tara. Hope to read more soon!
shiney1983 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I like this story...you seem to have tapped into Will, Tara, and Buffy quite well...Also, I was wondering are you gonna put Xander and Anya in your story? Just curious...I'll be anxiously awaiting an update! :)
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5