Reviews for What others couldn't do
CherCee chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
its beautiful... but sad
sumiko808 chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
That should've been called bittersweet! I loved that you killed Sasuke off. Makes the story more meaningful, I guess. I ship them so much.
ChoppingBoard chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
that was just sad :(
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
i loved it.
lalalah chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Hey! Je te la fais en français lol ''

J'ai bien aimé lire cette petite histoire, parce que déjà je trouve ça intéressant de comparer nos avis sur ce couple, comment il pourrait fonctionner, etc...

Tu as su leur trouver une sorte de connexion, j'ai été impressionnée parce que j'avais jamais vu ça sous cet angle Comme par exemple, les similitudes de leur complexe d'infériorité ou leur recherche de reconnaissance paternelle, c'est un trait qu'ils partagent et je ne m'en étais bizarrement jamais rendu compte...alors que maintenant que tu l'as montré je trouve que ça coule de source, lol ''

J'ai beaucoup aimé le passage du "ruler" dans le premier chapitre. J'ai trouvé que oui, Sasuke pourrait bien faire ce genre de petites attentions, et qu'il y a un réel effort - et ça marche - effort pour garder les perso IC, chose bien rare de nos jours...''

La fin était triste et belle, comme je les aime - moi aussi j'adore aussi les happy ends, mais souvent, la tristesse rajoute de la beauté et de l'authenticité à l'histoire...et puis, tu as du laisser quelques indices dans ton histoire, j'avais ce sentiment que Sasuke mourrait.

Le coup de l'éventail était beau, ça avait un côté très esthétique - genre samourai et japon féodal - mais aussi symbolique, rapport au symbole du clan Uchiwa. (Moi j'écris toujours "UchiWa" éventail plutôt que "UchiHa" assassin, mon côté optimiste?)

Même si la fan de NaruSasu en moi à eu le cœur brisé...c'était une très belle fic
sami 3 chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
i really liked it! :) at first i thought kiba was gay T_T and was well after sasuke! yeaah and my fave part was the ending! it was a good thing you killed him it was sad but a great way to end the fic it was really kind of like the whole bitter sweet thing :) its 1:58 in the morning and im so touched so yeah it was awesome :
fanjus chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
You are really good to guess and analyse sasuke's point of vue. I think you really do enjoy this character ! (in fact I'm hardly sure of that )

congratulation, it's really realist ! You make me love this couple.
dumdeedum chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Even though the ending was sad this was pretty good.

Still...I really wish you were able to resist killing Sasuke though.
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
What a lovely story! Ah, I just adore SasuHina and you write both their personalities so beautifully! I love how they slowly come to see another as a special person, start to care for another and finally fall in love.

As for favourite scenes, the ruler scene is one of my definite favorites, since it's the scene that started it all. Then there's the "I need those eyes" scene, which is my other favorite. Especially that mental picture I have in my head of Sasuke kneeling in front of Hinata and staining her white kimono red.
Lady Valtaya chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
NO! That was so cute and then he dies? *Cries* My poor Sasu-kitty, and my poor Hinata... they were so cute together in here.
anlmoon chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
intresting
XxBlackChaosxX chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Figured I'd do chapter 2 for you:

1. I though Naruto was the only one-jutsu man.

2. Neji-nissan.

3. “ I'm not as good as Neji-nissan. I can't do the Hakkeshou Kaiten (heavenly speed), but I can gather chakra in one point of my body, making a shield around that particular point.

4. She had been about to add "because of her advance bloodline?"

5. Was he was scared of submitting to this desire?

Corrections:

1. I THOUGHT Naruto was the only one-jutsu man.

2. Neji-Niisan

3. “I'm not as good as Neji-nniisan. I can't do the Hakkeshou Kaiten (heavenly speed), but I can gather chakra in one point of my body, making a shield around that particular point."

4. She had been about to add "because of her ADVANCED bloodline?

5. Was IT he was scared of submitting to this desire?

WOW! I loved the ending. Beautiful _ And you did very well on this chapter - hardly any mistakes at all. Very good!

Good luck with future writing, PM me if you need me.

~XxBlackChaosxX
XxBlackChaosxX chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Okay, here I am! Now I will correct your spelling and grammar mistakes.

1. Uchiwa.

2. nissan

3. He always wandered in Konoha during the night.

4. Enjoying the freedom? She had already packed her things and wrote a letter. Tonight she would flee from Konoha.

5. As expected from Orochimaru, they had set their new headquarter underground.

6. (example) - Sasuke-kun! Can I sit next to you? Screamed Sakura

7. He turn is head toward the window and nearly jump out of his skin.

8. Being an Uchiwa, people watching only saw his shoulder slightly lift.

9. Dog boy snort at Ino and drop his head on the table, ready to sleep.

10. Sasuke wasn't dupe, Kiba was blushing.

11. He had sit there, just to make sure Ino wouldn't get close to him.

12. Sasuke turned toward the girl, she was blushing and stuttering. Only speaking, well trying to speak, to Naruto made her panic? Wasn't she an Hyuga?

13. The shook was enough to make the ruler fall again and not disturbed the stupid boy.

14. Hinata hurry to sit just behind Naruto.

15. She froze when she saw the Uchiwa herd.

16. Taking a hold of herself she sat and waited for screams.

17. She admired him, wanted to be just like him.

18. He was gesticulating so much that his ruler fell on the floor.

19. Her eyes lock on the small object.

20. Fidgeting, one of her bad habit, she took a breath and spoke.

21. Nearly crying she let her head fall.

22. Hinata slowly turned her head, someone was glaring at her.

23. Not believing her eyes she just stared at the boy, what was he doing?

24. Just to punished her?

25. He should hit her not Naruto! He… he just lightly pushed the table and she heard a small click. Naruto's ruler had fall and he hadn't noticed.

26. Sasuke-san just curved his lips, just a bit, a very very small smile.

27. Later Hinata would realized that the genius Uchiwa Sasuke, herd of the most strongest clan, the most admired and loved boy… had just help her and smiled at her.

28. She had long left Konoha.

29. He still acted toughly and happyly… but she knew the difference.

30. Hinata had eavesdropped Jiraya and the Hokage talking about the next most possible hiding place for Orochimaru. She knew exactly were she was going. Her Byakugans were opened, ready to catch any possible danger.

31. He must be careful, not get too caught in the training yet learn everything he could.

32. f he let his guard down even a little he would be badly injured or worst, the snake would see Sasuke was a great deal stronger that what he let show.

33. Hinata had once again back down during the mission.

34. Strangely she didn't mind him being there, he wouldn't judge her.

35. The sun had long rise, he was still training.

36. Sometime she couldn't help but wonder.

37. Naruto wouldn't have stopped training because he was tired she realized.

38. Angry at her weakness she stood up on shacking legs.

39. Still breathing a little heavily she began training again.

40. Her vision was a little blur.

41. Even the Uchiwa herd had to look after her

42. Sasuke saw her eyes watering and scolded at his stupidity.

43. Nobody, except her teacher, but that was just from pity, ever congratulated her.

44. He cut her.

45. "No you're not weak" "don't underestimate yourself" "no you're not disappointing him" all of those would have been useless maybe even lies.

46. Sakura and Naruto, strong Ninjas and friends of Sasuke hadn't succeeded…

47. She, yes he couldn't refer at this beautiful planet by "it", it felt rude. So, she reminded him of a woman's eyes.

48. Strangely when he thought of Konoha, Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi came to his mind.

49. Now he was an avenger, he had a dark mind.

50. He wanted to protect Sakura too, but not like that, she was so different.

51. Sighing he let himself drop on the floor. Crossing his arms behind his head he stared at the moon. The small wind was playing with his hair, ruffling them. Suddenly he turned his head. Being with Orochimaru had learned him to always be on guard, even while sleeping. So, when enjoying the moon, he still kept his hears open to check if Kabuto or Orochimaru were waking up. But… the sound that had startled him was not coming from their hiding place. Someone was coming toward them. He stood up and vanished in the night.

52. More time was passing, more he was hitting hard, images of the massacre were dancing in his mind. More he saw them, more he was frenzied.

53. Soft hands came resting on his, a body pressing itself against his back. He stood still. He wanted to turn and punched the one holding him. But he couldn't… he knelt on the floor, feeling the person follow him. His bangs hiding his eyes he began to cry… not making a sound, but still crying. How long had he kept those tears inside?

54. Even know… when she had been the witness of his despair.

55. Like everybody she knew the story… but people tended to forget it…

56. He left an eyebrow.

57. Realisation seems to drown and he chuckled.

58. A hand slap on her mouth and she was pushed against a tree.

59. Sasuke's tall from draped over her.

60. Naruto excepted of course, she would have faint...

61. When they found each other on the training field they just say a small "hi" and began training.

62. Then, when she was done and began fidgeting, he would stand up and walked away.

63. Hinata had been thankful for the towel, he hadn't see she was crying.

64. She was a little relived.

65. I can't betray Konoha that would be betraying my clan.

66. What if Itachi want to kill them?

67. she was a scared but she wouldn't deceived him.

68. They were sneaking toward Orochimaru's head quarter.

69. After all, nothing was certain, they could die.

70. He could listen to hear talking during hours.

71. What other couldn't do: understand her so perfectly, make her feel good, happy, worthy. What other couldn't do: bring him back

Corrections:

1 Uchiha, not Uchiwa

2.(technically 2) should be Nii-san (or Niisan)

3. He always wandered AROUND Konoha AT night.

4. Enjoying the freedom? POSSIBLY, BUT IT DIDN'T MATTER. She had already packed her things and WRITTEN a letter. Tonight she would flee from Konoha.

5. As expected from Orochimaru, they had set their new HEADQUARTERS underground.

6. "Sasuke-kun! Can I sit next to you?" Sakura screamed.

7. He TURNED his head toward the window and nearly JUMPED out of his skin.

8. Being an Uchiha, people watching saw only his shoulder lift.

9. Dog boy SNORTED at Ino and DROPPED his head on the table, ready to sleep.

10. Sasuke wasn't dupe; Kiba was blushing.

11. He had SAT there only to make sure Ino wouldn't get close to him.

12. Sasuke turned toward the girl - she was blushing and stuttering. Simply speaking, well trying to speak, to Naruto made her panic? Wasn't she an Hyuuga?

13. The shake was enough to make the ruler fall again and had not disturbed the stupid boy. (or "and hadn't disturbed the stupid boy", or "and didn't disturb the stupid boy" or various other variations.)

14. Hinata HURRIED to sit behind Naruto.

15. She froze when she saw the Uchiha HEARD.

16. Taking a hold of herself, she sat and waited for screams.

17. She admired him; wanted to be just like him.

18. He was gesticulating so much that his ruler FALL on the floor.

19. Her eyes LOCKED on the small object.

20. Fidgeting, one of her bad HABITS, she took a breath and spoke.

21. Nearly crying, she let her head fall.

22. Hinata slowly turned her head. Someone was glaring at her.

23. Not believing her eyes, she just stared at the boy. What was he doing?

24. Just to PUNISH her?

25. He should hit her, not Naruto! He… he SIMPLY PUSHED THE TABLE LIGHTLY and she heard a small click. Naruto's ruler had FALLEN and he hadn't noticed.

26. Sasuke-san curved his lips, just a bit, a very, very small smile.

27. Later Hinata realized that the genius Uchiha Sasuke, HEIR of the strongest clan, the most admired and loved boy… had just HELPED her and smiled at her.

28. She had long SINCE left Konoha

29. He still acted toughly and HAPPILY… But she knew the difference.

30. Hinata had eavesdropped JIRAIYA and the Hokage talking about the next PROBABLE hiding place for Orochimaru. She knew exactly were she was going. Her Byakuugan was opened, ready to catch any possible danger. (Both Byakuugan and Sharingan do not be to converted into a plural form)

31. He must be careful not get too caught in the training, yet learn everything he could.

32. If he let his guard down, even a little, he would be badly injured or WORSE; the snake would see Sasuke was a great deal stronger THEN what he let show.

33. Hinata had once again BACKED down during the mission.

34. Strangely, she didn't mind him being there; he wouldn't judge her.

35. The sun had long SINCE RISEN, AND YET he was still training.

36. SOMETIMES she couldn't help but wonder.

37. Naruto wouldn't have stopped training because he was tired, she realized.

38. Angry at her weakness, she stood on SHAKING legs.

39. Still breathing a little heavy, she began training again.

40. Her vision was a little BLURRY.

41. Even the Uchiha had to look after her

42. Sasuke saw her eyes watering and ADMONISHED his stupidity.

43. Nobody, except her teacher - albeit it was just from pity - congratulated her.

44. He cut her OFF.

45. "No you're not weak," "Don't underestimate yourself," "No, you're not disappointing him." all of those would have been useless, PERHAPS even lies.

46. Sakura and Naruto, strong Ninjas and friends of Sasuke, hadn't succeeded…

47. She - yes he couldn't refer to this beautiful planet by "it," it felt rude - reminded him of a woman's eyes.

48. Strangely, when he thought of Konoha, Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi came to mind.

49. Now he was an avenger; he had a dark mind.

50. He wanted to protect Sakura too, but not like that - she was different.

51. Sighing, he let himself drop on the floor. Crossing his arms behind his head, he stared at the moon. The small wind was playing with his hair, ruffling IT. Suddenly, he turned his head. Being with Orochimaru had TAUGHT him to always be on guard, even while sleeping. So, when enjoying the moon, he still kept his EARS open to check if Kabuto or Orochimaru were waking up. But… the sound that had startled him was not coming from their hiding place. Someone was coming toward them. He stood up and vanished in the night.

52. THE more time was passing, THE more he was hit harder, images of the massacre dancing in his mind. THE more he saw them, THE more he was frenzied.

53. Soft hands RESTED on his, a body pressing itself against his back. He stood still. He wanted to turn and PUNCH the one holding him, but he couldn't… He knelt on the floor, feeling the person HOLD him. His bangs hiding his eyes, he began to cry… not making a sound, but still crying. How long had he kept those tears inside?

54. Even NOW, when she WAS the witness of his despair.

55. Like everybody, she knew the story, but people tended to forget it.

56. He RAISED an eyebrow.

57. REALIZATION DAWNED ON HIM, and he chuckled.

58. A hand SLAPPED DOWN on her mouth and she was pushed against a tree.

59. Sasuke's tall FRAME draped over her.

60. Naruto excepted of course, she would have FAINTED...

61. When they found each other on the training field THEY'D just say a small "hi" and began training.

62. Then, when she was done and began fidgeting, he would stand up and WALK away

63. Hinata had been thankful for the towel; he hadn't SEEN she was crying.

64. She was a little RELIEVED.

65. I can't betray Konoha - that would be betraying my clan.

66. What if Itachi WANTED to kill them?

67. she was a scared but she wouldn't DECEIVE him.

68. They were sneaking toward Orochimaru's HEADQUARTERS.

69. After all, nothing was certain; they could die.

70. He could listen to HER talking FOR hours.

71. What OTHERS couldn't do: understand her so perfectly, make her feel good, happy, worthy. What OTHERS couldn't do: bring him back

Wow, that was alot ; don't feel bad - English isn't your first language, so there's room for improvement. I like the concept of this, btw. Please don't hate me for finding so many problems... I swear I didn't do it on purpose! Anyway, here ya go.
Simple-Minded Idiot chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
So sad. Just when things were really going good for them.

It's the first time I've ever heard of a Neji/Ino/Kiba. It sounds interesting though.

I liked the part when Sasuke gave her the fan. I like the flashbacks.

The ending was nice, if not a bit too gloomy.

Is this really the end? You seem to not have put "Complete" on this one. Just wondering.
zzz chapter 2 . 10/6/2006