Reviews for Rae Artemis Is Crazy
missbosslady27 chapter 20 . 3/14
This fic is crazy:) and dean is the best! And he's the main reason to watch spn:)
Mokibobolink chapter 19 . 3/30/2010
Another awesome chapter my dear. So fun to read this after just coming back from the con this weekend. After Misha's shenanigans on stage I had no trouble picturing him making silly faces to the baby and the whole pacifier incident clearly in my head. Great job! Can't wait to read more. :o)

-Moki
Robert C. Dionysus chapter 19 . 3/26/2010
Does your review threaten to post more of your story like you were confessing to writing it badly and than plead me to read and review it?
Colored Pencil Klepto chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
I must butt in to say that your note is all wrong-actually I trademarked the puppy eyes. :)
Sola chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I want this to happen to me...
Mokibobolink chapter 17 . 2/11/2010
Yay! So glad to see you writing again! This chapter was hilarious.

-Moki
AyJay chapter 15 . 9/13/2008
Glad to see you back! Loved the chapter, as always, leaving us begging for more.

Keep tappin' away, Rae.

AJ
morning sunlight chapter 15 . 9/12/2008
Glad to see you haven't given up on this story and that you have updated. Poor boys! It's a tough ride they're having. I hope you come up with a good way to fix them before too long.
Lol chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Rae Artemis Is Crazy... and a little self-absorbed.
Mokibobolink chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
*pats self on back*

I totally caught the "So this is what going crazy sounds like" line.
AyJay chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
I know I haven't reviewed your story before, Rae...but I HAVE been keeping up with it!

Loved this chapter (even though the review IS late) but the way Dean has a fear of his ability cracks me up. And Rae is a scream.

Well done. Keep it up and anxiously await your next chapter.

AJ
Poaetpainter chapter 14 . 10/23/2007
"while deftly avoiding a flour covered hug from Dean."

...oh the imagery.
Mokibobolink chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
This is great! What an original idea. I want to check out all these stories now. Only up to chapter two so far but wanted to give a review just in case I don't get a chance to finish this soon.
Fireman Phil chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
I am so confused. Morning Sunlight is ghost writing for you now? Does she get to claim the M&M's then or is this her way of repaying you for some Canadian hospitality?

I so expected the "elk" to be a giant "jack-a-lope" which some of your fans maybe familiar with. Those that aren't will have to do some research.

Seriously now (well as seriously as we can get here), I think this was the first story in this entire series to deal directly with the complications of the guys being invisible to the general public. Disappearing ice cream? Hm. How about Morning's coat "flying" around in mid-air? That would be quite a sight, too, and very difficult to explain. The wind...perhaps.

I hope Morning and the boys can all get together again back at Rae's. I would love to hear her tell the boys about her trip. I'd be willing to take everyone out for dinner for that session.

Ops. How would we explain two extra place settings and matching vacant seats at a restaurant? Looks like another night for pizza and beer at Rae's. My treat.

Where in the world is Morning, now?
Poaetpainter chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
LOL. Nice writing (I was visualizing almost everything) Hmm... Killer Elk... Now I know just how low of a threat will get Sam into the cold, lol. awesome update