Reviews for I Bless You?
oh Schnitzel chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
This is great so far PLEASE! continue it soon
Ella chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
Please keep going. Oh my god.

The first sentence of the first chapter, I almost spat juice all over my monitor when I read it. Keep going! This is good.
silverdragon4736 chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Hilarious!

Definitely one of the funniest stories I've read. Stories that has me giggling like mad and going completely bonkers!

Brilliant.

I'll be awaiting for more... _

silverdragon4736
barton chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
i really like this story. it's cute. but if you want to finish it quickly, i'd suggest a well timed embarring great hall scene and happily ever after ending, otherwise it could drag out for a while. in the meantime, work on I'm Just A Small Boy. that one's interesting and full of potential.
twitchi chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
*lol* This is really cute!

And I got very curious about that book... Did you write which book it was, or did I miss it completely? o.o
123dsad chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
Ooh! This is getting better and better! is there another chapter? i hope so!
Slytherin's Silver Dragon chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
I love it! It's so sweet and full of fluff. I really hope you continue, I'd love to know what happens when Draco goes back to lessons all unknowing. This is going on my faves and alert list!
Angel Of Noctem chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Is that it? Will he never remeber what happened? Will Harry tell him? Will Draco belive him? Will they do it again? Are they in love with each other?

So many questions... :P Please answer them, I'm curious.

Love the story! :D
Crick118 chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Heh. Nice cliffy. You need to update soon, 'cause now I really want to know what happens!

-Crick118

PS: Why did his jumper smell like apples?
Nariko.Hoshi chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Why don't they let me double-review a chapter? Ah well.

Anyway... Yay! The spaces are back and I could read it all! Woot! I love your Pansy, she's weirdly hilarious. Awesome fic.

-Hoshi
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
hey, i'm a bit curious and conused. what the douce is a jumper? well, you have me interested now, and i like your style, so i hope you update soon.
Nariko.Hoshi chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Okay, this chapter really confused me... where did those lovely spaces go? This is so hard to read... But this is a really cute fic, and you should definatly continue!

-Hoshi
PeaceBeyond chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
moe!
James's Fire chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
please put some spaces in between the paragraphs, it's to hard to read this way
Fan of your Story chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
What happens next? The Site said that your complete. Its not completed yet is it? Please continue on.

Thanks.