Reviews for Unplanned Changes
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 3/3
Awesome story with a bit of angst, but a happy ending! :D
mayawene chapter 11 . 1/23
Merci Pour Partager
AJ Granger chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
Interesting take on the story. I like it. I like Victor's attempts to change things, and then the other changes that those from the future make. Having Wyatt have to die in the past is also unique and different.
Hi chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
I loved your fic, I'm always a sucker for neglected Chris lol
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
I absolutely love this story. It is one of my all time favorites. Thank you!
Charmed4ever09 chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
That was awesome! Great job!
Lheachan chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Wow your story is really fun and i cried a little when chris died :) very good one!
RicardoGama chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
This story was just amazing... I didn't expect it at all and the whole -Wyatt and Chris interaction was just like me and my siblings so it's real.
heather XD chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Lol that was so funny I really loved this epilogue I mean throughout the whole story I was literally worried and the turns threw me off so I'm glad it ended up well
myra chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
this story just hook me up as soon as i started to read! it's definitely one of the best fics in this fandom!

i'm glad everything worked out for chris in the end!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
I smiled at the mental image of little Chris and Wyatt with Big Wyatt covered in peanut butter. That's just too cute. I like how you've taken a few holes in the story and expanded on them. The finale always had people confused as to how Big Chris remembered everything. I like how Victor is so involved in this.
quoththeraven5 chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
This was beautiful! Victor is the best! :)
My Alternate Reality chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
Love this story! I thought it needed more love for Chris at the finale too! This was the perfect fix!
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
I love this story, really great, I stayed up all night reading it so GOODNIGHT!
Neferiti chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
This was an amazing story! I really loved it! Still in love!