Reviews for Unplanned Changes
Charmed4ever09 chapter 11 . 3/8
That was awesome! Great job!
Lheachan chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Wow your story is really fun and i cried a little when chris died :) very good one!
RicardoGama chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
This story was just amazing... I didn't expect it at all and the whole -Wyatt and Chris interaction was just like me and my siblings so it's real.
heather XD chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Lol that was so funny I really loved this epilogue I mean throughout the whole story I was literally worried and the turns threw me off so I'm glad it ended up well
myra chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
this story just hook me up as soon as i started to read! it's definitely one of the best fics in this fandom!

i'm glad everything worked out for chris in the end!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
I smiled at the mental image of little Chris and Wyatt with Big Wyatt covered in peanut butter. That's just too cute. I like how you've taken a few holes in the story and expanded on them. The finale always had people confused as to how Big Chris remembered everything. I like how Victor is so involved in this.
quoththeraven5 chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
This was beautiful! Victor is the best! :)
My Alternate Reality chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
Love this story! I thought it needed more love for Chris at the finale too! This was the perfect fix!
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
I love this story, really great, I stayed up all night reading it so GOODNIGHT!
Neferiti chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
This was an amazing story! I really loved it! Still in love!
CalamityJim chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
I liked how you handled the Haliwell neurosis. I also like that you boosted Elder Chris' powers instead of leaving him in the same boat as Whitelighter Chris. Most people either don't factor that in or they make Chris ridiculously over powered. You struck a nice balance. Great job. Probably one of my favorite Chris fics.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 11 . 12/25/2010
OhMiGod! That was the bestest story everz!

-K

P.S- Wow, I sounded like as total girly girl.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
I loved this story. I really hated how they blew Chris off when both boys returned from the future. I was with Chris thinking, hey, he died for this family! But nooo, they were like Hey WYATT and oh you too Chris.

This fixed it completely. Great story! Loved how Wyatt grew up with the memories too, makes their bond that much better. I also loved how Wyatt got out of his mother's reach before he swore to get their attention Too funny with the 'well I have faced certain death before' (paraphrased due to memory, LOL)

Again, wonderful story!
chainsaw.love my PC chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
oh my god this is one of the best stories i have read,i cryed the whole time chris dead all alone great story
wizmage chapter 10 . 8/3/2010