Reviews for Spell? Curse? Hex? Potion?
lucyhadley chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
This story is really good! I think it’s good that you portray the Slytherin's actually as mean, since other stories involving them describe them as ‘misunderstood’ and such. I think you have also described Draco really well, since – again – other stories tend to illustrate him as a nice person, when he’s obviously not. Well done, and keep writing!
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
There's not really a sense of conclusion. Perhaps an epilogue could be added, a few years into the future, so we know what happened to their relationship, one way or another?
beba78 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Great story :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 14 . 11/30/2010
not the endding i pictured but still a good story.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
don't know weather to laugh or swoon! haha :D
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
I have to say its a little on the long side but its very well writen. :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Bad girls bad girls bad girl :B
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Where's Harry? Just saying because Ron and Hermiione are suppost to be with him.
Hanneot chapter 14 . 9/17/2009

Madeline Cullen chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
Love the story!

-Maddy
mandamedieval chapter 14 . 7/12/2008
ohh that was fantastic. more than fantastic...erm...i don't know, what word is more than fantastic? whatever. anyway, i loved your story. it was something really great to read because it gave the dark side the limelight which is the best kind of story out here. fantastic, loved it times 20. off to read the sequel now. bye!
Frankie's Chains chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
I love this story. I must say, I was supposed to be off a while ago, but I stayed on long enough to read the part when they finally kissed, I knew it was coming. lol. I love it. I would continue reading it for the rest of the night, in fact, but I have to get off, because my little sisters are getting on and I'm leaving soon. Again, I love it! Your writing is amazing and it makes me feel like I'm actually living the moment. Your characters are real in every sense, because I can relate some of my feelings to theirs. I haven't read a lot of stories that are like that. Sorry, I'm rambling, I can't help it though. _ Tchao.
xo.Dawn.xo chapter 14 . 1/16/2008
nice story

gonna read the sequel next.

you should update it lol
LaurelApollo chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
this story has to be one of the best draco fanfic eva :)