Reviews for Things to Prove
abcd chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
LOL! This is nice but too OOC. I find it so funny that it only took Sirius like 5 minutes to realize he wanted to be with Snape for the rest of his life. But, you know, I'll be waiting for a sequel from you coz I think it's cool that way. Unless you already have one posted O_O
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I like it!

Poor Sevy... you are so crul XD

Kisses from Argentina!
thomas hobbs chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
beautiful
milola chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I adore this! They are so much IC as they could be in such a situation!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Write a sequel. A long one. What happens to them now? Everything happened so quick; where do they want to go from here? How does everyone react? This story opened up so many questions, and I want answers.
ShadowBallad chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow, I loved it!

...

Well, not the fact that Severus very nearly got sold as a sex slave and raped. Although - and I feel like a sadist for saying it - it did make the story more exciting, gave it a sense of urgency.

I loved Sirius and Severus's conversation after Sirius rescued him. I especially love your characterisation of Severus, and how Sirius describes him. It just fits him so well!

Love your writing style, too! :)

Can't wait to read the seqeul! :D

Cheers,

Ballad
Demon chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I know this story is probably meant to be a one-shot, but at least make a sequel for God's sake! This is the best Severus/Sirius slash I've ever read!

I want more damn it!
Alhendra chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
LOL! I loved all of this, very well written, but the last line...that was just awesome. You have some explaining to do, I think, Gay...
123dsad chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
O_O...that was...woah! i'm speechless! i love it! that was...I mean...woah! that was, in the words of Ronald Weasley, Bloody fantastic mate! lol. good job!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Neat! Sirius is as impulsive as ever. Ok, it may not last five minutes, but five minutes is maybe all the love Severus has ever had.
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
damn he is an impulsive gryffindore

poor sev he's stuck with that pup for god knows hhow long
severuslover7777777 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
OMGsh! Please write a sequle! I love this so far. I like the way Severus and Sirius were talking.
OnlyAtNight chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
simply lovely. I'm not gay - I just love Severus Snape. Brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for a great one stop fic.
SparkleEsenceFairy chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Wow I really loved this you betrayed Sirius and Severus both perfect I really want you to write more please :)
HJ chapter 1 . 7/15/2006