Reviews for Things to Prove
Jen chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
oh wow, this is amazing and so unbelievably sweet towards the end. Sirius and Severus might be slightly OOC here, but it works and doesn't get sappy. It was very amusing how Sirius was so completely adamant that he wasn't gay - and ended up confessing his love to a man!
abcd chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
LOL! This is nice but too OOC. I find it so funny that it only took Sirius like 5 minutes to realize he wanted to be with Snape for the rest of his life. But, you know, I'll be waiting for a sequel from you coz I think it's cool that way. Unless you already have one posted O_O
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I like it!

Poor Sevy... you are so crul XD

Kisses from Argentina!
thomas hobbs chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
beautiful
milola chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I adore this! They are so much IC as they could be in such a situation!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Write a sequel. A long one. What happens to them now? Everything happened so quick; where do they want to go from here? How does everyone react? This story opened up so many questions, and I want answers.
ShadowBallad chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow, I loved it!

...

Well, not the fact that Severus very nearly got sold as a sex slave and raped. Although - and I feel like a sadist for saying it - it did make the story more exciting, gave it a sense of urgency.

I loved Sirius and Severus's conversation after Sirius rescued him. I especially love your characterisation of Severus, and how Sirius describes him. It just fits him so well!

Love your writing style, too! :)

Can't wait to read the seqeul! :D

Cheers,

Ballad
Demon chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I know this story is probably meant to be a one-shot, but at least make a sequel for God's sake! This is the best Severus/Sirius slash I've ever read!

I want more damn it!
Alhendra chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
LOL! I loved all of this, very well written, but the last line...that was just awesome. You have some explaining to do, I think, Gay...
123dsad chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
O_O...that was...woah! i'm speechless! i love it! that was...I mean...woah! that was, in the words of Ronald Weasley, Bloody fantastic mate! lol. good job!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Neat! Sirius is as impulsive as ever. Ok, it may not last five minutes, but five minutes is maybe all the love Severus has ever had.
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
damn he is an impulsive gryffindore

poor sev he's stuck with that pup for god knows hhow long
severuslover7777777 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
OMGsh! Please write a sequle! I love this so far. I like the way Severus and Sirius were talking.
OnlyAtNight chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
simply lovely. I'm not gay - I just love Severus Snape. Brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for a great one stop fic.
SparkleEsenceFairy chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Wow I really loved this you betrayed Sirius and Severus both perfect I really want you to write more please :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »