Reviews for The Misery Kid
CrimsonOkami chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow, certainly the best joke regarding flatulence I've *ever* encountered.
Kairi Uzeniba chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god, that fart joke was so effing awesome I just...BWAH! Holy crap, that was hilarious. Faved!

kAiRi Of UzEnIbA cLaN
inujoey chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Travels to feudal japan. All of a sudden my cell phone rings? its a guy from the cell Phone company saying I was roaming So I fed the Phone to the 1st demon I came too, then I ran away..lol.
monykkka chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
wot

that did it! *cracks* you're so good you're special! hehe
Faere chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Man, that is wrong ;) ...but it's funny.
Aiffe chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Oh, come on. You know that those are only the gasses released by his decomposition. IT'S STILL ANGST!
cadkitten chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Congratulations, this story has been nominated for Best Humorous Fiction at the Feudal Association. Voting continues until the 22nd of September and membership to the group is open! Feel Free to join us!

groups.

feudalassociation.

~Dark Avenger (aka The Daimyo)
TepidAnger141 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This is so freakin funny!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
that's a good point :)
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
:D Hilarious.
Fano chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
ha! very funny...tho i couldn't decide if the fart itself was funnier than imagining Sesshoumaru trying to unwind flowers from his hair and Rin "sneaking" them in there...
PSYCHOSYBIL chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
OMG! THAT WAS TO FUNNY! KOHAKU CAN DO SOMETHING BESIDES KILL PPL AND LOOK MOROSE! THANKS FOR THE LAFF!
Numisma chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I have died from laughter. So, so wrong... and yet...jd ladjg ladgjaslkgjaslkfjaslk;gj. I've got tears in my eyes from the laughing.