Reviews for The Outlaw
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Great Story! Soo Sad But iThink JunJun Was better Off!
Deep Serenity chapter 12 . 9/30/2006
suprised that you didn't go into more detail of feelings on lots of people's part, I feel like this last chap was rushed or rather summed up instead of written

I do appreciate the general tone of the story, the bad guy good girl and how hard it can be to not get caught up in that type of situation.

As Always I did enjoy this story and it I waited every sat for an update, can't wait to see what you come up with next
SlipperyLiz chapter 12 . 9/30/2006
Well, at least Jun-Jun's alive, if a bit scarred. I like the way that you didn't wrap up the story neatly and conclusively. Jun-Jun and Quad were in too deep to just walk away from each other unscathed, and you did a great job of showing the full effects of Quad's decisions. This story has a lot of emotional realism. Great job!
HermioneCrookshanks919 chapter 12 . 9/30/2006
That was a simply beautiful fanfic. I loved every minute of it, which surprised me as I usually don't read fics that don't center on the main senshi. I assume that's the case for many people, which would explain the lack of reviews, and it really is a shame because you're such a wonderful writer.

The ending almost made me cry, but I'm definitely glad I read this fic. Amazing, amazing work.
GoldenRat chapter 12 . 9/30/2006
What an ending! It was pretty inevitable that Quad was going to die, but I'm so glad he didn't take Jun-Jun with him.
GoldenRat chapter 11 . 9/23/2006
Jun-Jun's dead! No way.

I'm impressed she worked up the will power to confront him.
SlipperyLiz chapter 11 . 9/23/2006
What a rollercoaster ride for Jun-Jun and everyone else! I hope she makes through this whole fiasco. Excellent chapters. I'm waiting on tenterhooks for the next chapter!.
chocolate-moosey chapter 9 . 9/9/2006
Heh heh. I just felt that I had to comment on this chapter _ It seems that Usa has come a long way since Pink Rebellion and is beginning to have a deeper connection with her Senshi- much in the same way Serenity was connected to hers when she was Usa's age. Another thing that I thought was nice was Mianko picking up Jun-Jun. She just seemed like the perfect person for the job, and she acts like an older sister or even a mother towards Jun-Jun... she reminds me of my older sister, actually. I really really love your stories and I've made sure to read them every Saterday morning for over the past year! Thank you so much and I'm always looking foreward to the next chapter!
SlipperyLiz chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
Oh, reason is losing! I hope Jun-Jun doesn't get into too much trouble over this!
Hidden Firecracker chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
I really enjoyed your contrast to samurai and how Quad fancies himself to be like a samurai – or how he even thinks of the Senshi as samurai. It really drives home the kind of egotistical and thrill-seeking character that you created so well. I love how your stories are always well-thought out, well-written and creative. This one is no exception, and I can’t wait to see what happens when Jun-Jun finds herself in way too deep!
SlipperyLiz chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
It'll be interesting to see if Jun-Jun has the willpower to listen to logic, and fight all those crazy emotions teenagers are prone to. And, might I add, I would love to see Ves-Ves kick a little Quad ass. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Amy-Star chapter 6 . 8/24/2006
Hello hello!

I'm a long time reader and I thought I would drop a review. This is a pretty good story, Quad embodies everything that I hate about men and I would take great pleasure in punching him in the face. I hope Jun-Jun remembers who she is, though I can understand how hard it is to say no...wow...talk about rambling _ Anyways, I was looking at your story list and was very happy to see you're going back to the early years. I love the Crystal Tokyo era too, but I have a huge fondness for the original senshi. So keep up the great work, and I look forward to future chapters and stories.

Amy-Star
SlipperyLiz chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
It looks like Jun-Jun's gotten in over her head, both in terms of breaking the law and infatuation. Even the level-headed lose it sometimes, I guess. I can't wait to see how this turns out for her!
Deep Serenity chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
TO SHORT! LOL, I know no shorter then all your others still take it as a good thing that I want more, good job
SlipperyLiz chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
It's just one rebellion after another around Crystal Tokyo, isn't it? But somehow I get the feeling that Jun-Jun's escapades won't end as well as Usa's.