Reviews for Triple Trouble Adventure
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
This is an interesting take on the story, it caught my attention and will read onward.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
A very interesting start. I endorse this event or product!
leviatus chapter 58 . 9/25/2006
Fantastic! I loved the story!

Overall the storyline was well done and everything flowed together nicely... not to mention the fact that it was quite long which was a plus point for me. If anything else, I would really like to see more of the continuation of this story if possible.

Kudos to u and I do hope that I would see more from you _
General MG chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I read the whole story and that's good. I guess you wanted to have the characters from anime to complete some unfinished business that they didn't about. As for parallel universes, this not the version where the DC Universes resolved into one to end a story.
GrizzlyBiscuit chapter 13 . 7/20/2006
good work on how you are incorporating a new version of Dual together, wondering a bit as to why you have the joined reality still running along side by side with the new dimension, though I have a feeling that the dimensions will begin to shift and the previous heroes of the koines realities will meet the newest hero

keep up the good work and don't get too discouraged, it takes time to be a well known writer