Reviews for The Pied Piper
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
one of the things I have always found so endearing about Ezra is how he is with children. you brought out the part of his personality beautifully. Well done.

Hugs
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow, I think I've found a new favorite author. -Grins cheekily- You'll be sick of me soon, I assure you.

"No!" Garrett answered. "Not yet-wait for the rain."

- A perfect ending to a heart-stopping section of the story; you wove a complex plot in this story, and I think the children's plots were some of the most complex, yet simple in a beautiful, innocent way. You've got a real knack for expressing and capturing the emotions of the kids in your stories. It's a gift. :D

Oh Ez, Ez, must you always get hurt? :D You should try injuring one of the others sometime; give Ezra a break. :D
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Really good story. Your OC's were good I liked them.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Fantastic story. The real pity is that in many ways those people did this to them selves.
Atypicall chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
I liked this story a lot, I must go check out your others. You get Ezra's relationship with children real well. Good work.
Katherine chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Kelly, I'm always held in awe and amusement at your stories. This one was no exception. I look forward to your next offering! (Please, don't make me wait too long!) :)