Reviews for The Fill In
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
And that is why Batman is still the undisputed Bad-ass of the DC Universe.
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Having read many of your other works before this one... This one is by far the most humorous.

What makes this extremely funny is the ending. Many fics make Lois a bit of a sore point between Clark and Bruce- with Clark always being slightly jealous of Bruce's past and present relationship with Lois, and being worried that Lois might find Clark lacking in someway compared to Bruce.

Seeing Clark trying to "tag out" and let Bruce take over is just too priceless, especially given the explanation before hand.
RngrThorne chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
You should be given a medal, then locked away somewhere quiet. I think I pulled a muscle laughing...
lucidscreamer chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
I LOL'd. Love Bruce being all smirky about Clark's "problem".
Bug-eyed Monster chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Love how Bruce handles Cassandra! Why do I think that he and Xander (of BtVS) could compare notes on "handling women who are way stronger than you and could kick your ass to the moon and back"?

Keep writing!

(_)/

BEM
Green Gallant chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
hahahaha. Oh man the part about her having a Robin plushie made me laugh.
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
hahahahahahaha. Oh man, he's going to be screwed to death. ahhahahahaha. Poor Clark, Batsy really was funny in this fic nice job on this.
Trscroggs chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
This is hilarious. I'm laughed so much I cried. This is SO going into my favorites.
DaggerPen chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
At first I was wary of reading this, as Clark/Lois is the only pairing for either character that I will accept in a million years, but the "kind of" made me check it out, and I'm glad I did.

"Hilarious" doesn't quite do this justice. Absolutely brilliant.
Speed Reader chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Good. Update at will.
Speed Reader chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Fairly good.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
Poor Cassie. She doesn't know the correct answer to this is "Publish and be damned!" (Followed by a drop kick to Los Angeles.)
Icha chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
Adrian, you're just simply the Star! LOL!
Tracey Claybon chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
Just when I thought you couldn't top the last one, you did! Absolutely priceless - *never* try to outsmart the Bat!

Thanks again,

Tracey
DC Lady chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
Just LOVE your snarky Batman!