Reviews for Officer Sato
SignDowny chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
I think it's kind of sad that you didn't continue this story. I've probably read this story a couple of times before but I've enjoyed reading it over once again.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
Wow, this is certainly one of the better police ranma fics out there. Only one that might be better is guardian. Any chance for an update*puppy dog eyes
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
when will ranko get her memory back and go after that thing that took hwe memery away?
LordsFire chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Well, this was an interesting old project. A shame it's dead, as the plot was starting to go intriguing places there at the end.

Your works with Jonakhensu are even better though, so I'm hardly going to complain about your shifted focus.
shugokage chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Amazing story and I am sad to see it incomplete!
Inara Seraph chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
'Ryoga is P-chan' ... is not much of a secret. It's been years since it was cured and the whole situation is just played up to make Ryoga look as bad as possible. The offenses committed are a betrayal of trust, peeping, and invasion of privacy. I can think of a lot worse things to keep secret, and the bottom line is it's all been over and done with for a long time.
donald7777 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
this is a great Ranma 1/2 story. I love it.

there is a real "your under arrest" feel to the story.

the only nit picking I have is I don't believe Akane would erase her memory. There would be a dead Royga instead.

Anyways keep up the great work.
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Rose1948 chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
::headtilts:: Ba? Balli? ::chuckles::

I hope you continue this. I'm hooked. Seeing as how I couldn't STOP reading this until I reached the end and it's 1:16 AM my time... ::chuckles::

G'night, hon. Thanks for sharing. ::snugs, poofs for bed::
Rose1948 chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
FFN was being a brat? Stand it in the corner! ::nods firmly::

::reads:: Oh! So it was -Happosai- the critter was stalking? Wow!

::listens to the dramatic music:: ooo...! Weirdness!
Rose1948 chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
Kill 'em all, eh? ::snickers:: Nice name.

And that critter following Umiko around. Huh... Verra Verra strrange.
Rose1948 chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
I never did much care for Akane and Ryoga. She's thicker than a titanium wall, hearing only what she wants to hear, and he's stupidly honorless while also hearing only what he wants to hear. ::shrugs::
Rose1948 chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
Friends are nice to have. ::nodnods::
Rose1948 chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Wow! That was some action there!