Reviews for Getting rid of an annoyance
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
The start was just hilarious. Lois deciding she likes the 'company' of other women. LOL!

Oh poor Bruce. Yeah Clark can be annoying when he starts to whine endlessly.

Alfred nailed it with the remark about what Clark has to do to get his leg over. Whose the greatest detective? Alfred Pennyworth obviously.

Interesting choice there by Bruce. Starfire...not Clark's usual type but after Lois'...ahem...choices maybe he needs something different and they do have a connection as homeless aliens to start from.

Really brilliant funny story.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Setting up Superman with Starfire? One more reason for Nightwing to be angry at Batman.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Two birds wit one stone: get rid of his son's inappropriate girlfriend, and get his "best friend" off his back.
jennybug chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
nightwing's going to be furious! hehe, but this is a great idea, nice ficlet
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Not sure what set Lois off, but this could be a good matchup?
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I ADORE this. I've never even considered Superman and Starfire as a couple, but they do have a lot in common.

I may have to go search for more fics of this pairing.
Super Vegeta chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Brilliant. But I'm very sure Nightwing would be reaching for Batman's kryptonite ring some time later.
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Interesting Pairing. I especially like the fact that Bruce has to take care of the loose ends.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Well... This wasn't a cliche. And it works.

This is creepy... Well done, but creepy with how well it could work.
Warrior of winds chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
HAHAHA, pricless I love it. Comedy gold.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
It oddly works.
thapagan chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I have been re thinking the dick grayson starfire relationship.

This is better in some ways. The comic appeal of clark kent dating a space alien is endless
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
"We need to get him a woman, Alfred."

"I'm not too sure that this would be the proper course of action ..."

"If I manage to hide from him Alfred, he'll come to you instead."

"The current Metropolis file is up to date, sir."

ROTFLMAO!

Excellent setup.
Tony chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I didn't even of Starfire... Interesting choice! To be quite honest I would like to see how this is played out. I always wanted to see Superman date other female superheroes. I hope you do another chapter.
Icha chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
And this was so hilarious, I ROTFLOL!

Never thought of Starfire and Superman... but that might work... after Supes kill Nightwing and obliterate Batman (to eliminate witness)...