Reviews for Hidden Thorns
Lamia of the Dark chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
Wow, that was pretty good! I started reading the Recca manga recently and I love Neon~
WindKitsuneofDarkness chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
Wow... nice. Neon's character is portrayed well here. I suppose you wouldn't write about Neon's instruction with Raiha? I kinda like that pairing.
Lacus Somniorum chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
This humble person always liked how Bottou-chan writes. This humble person always likes new Chapters from Bottou-chan. Please write more chapters. This humble person is too lazy to write, and spends time reading great fanfics rather than focus on writing her own fanfics. Great fanfics like Bottou-chan's.

Ganbaremasu!
ShatteredRhapsody chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
oh ...update plz!
animEphunK13 chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Hey... It's good. All of it. Just wondering why it's rated R. Neon's cool. I hope it still has a next chapter. I'll read it. Bye.
JadOo chapter 5 . 12/28/2002
Awwww...poor Neon. Ach, chapt four is quite safe what...don't see why it's R.

In any case, this one was nice.
saturn de wicked chapter 5 . 6/4/2001
*wails* i KNEW someone was going to write this idea out... *wails more* i should have been faster... Neon's well portrayed here... especially the monotonous (sp) life she leads (implied... right?) but i can't feel the impact/emotions very much. perhaps the ideas and concepts regarding her are a little too well-known...? i don't know, but can i request for a sequel/raiha & joker pov?
Mad Hatter chapter 5 . 6/4/2001
Amazing...couldn't say anything else...

i really liked the tone the fic was told. Neon really had a character in this fic! and her expertise in this kind of situation made some interesting dark humour.

i just felt that neon didn't really neeed to bed that eijosuhsajd guy..

she had him secluded and alone, she could have killed him without the bedding...
Black Jade chapter 5 . 6/4/2001
That was great ! Very dramatic and uh...great? ( why does my vocabulary always go up in smoke after reading fics likes yours? It must be something called inferiority complex)
Sylvia Hajime chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
It was nice. But the part where she and the target got to close was a little bit too much. Anywayz... is there a part 3?