Reviews for Solace
mamita chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Hi , I like your fic , I love how you made the fic, I love Ron here is so sweet and cute, it's a shame that not many people notice it or see it, hehe , I just want and see the Weasley brothers (minus Ginny ) with Ron, although I do not like that Ron is the key to my Ron is passive , that is all that is high or large ? , plus some of his brothers are bigger and taller than Ron , and more experienced , Ron is more shy and innocent, and it shows and you see , I like the couple HarryxRon , but I do not like Severus, my favorite couple is CharliexRon continues so , I hope you do more of Ron fics with his brothers , lol , thanks.
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ron didn't look as if he believed him and Charlie ruffled Ron's hair, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "I'm proud of you, kiddo. Don't forget that."

That is my favorite line from your fan fic. Ron’s character needed to hear that.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
great story.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
great story
Shifa chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This was awesome. Really, well written, but I had one problem wtih it: no one other than Harry, Hermione, Ron and Dumbledore actually knew about Pettigrew and Sirius until after the third task in the fourth book. That's what I'm assuming anyway, because when Molly Weasley saw Sirius, she freaked out.

Anyway, I just wanted to point that out. But I had loads of fun reading this! I love this entire series!
BlackHalliwell chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Awesome
malti chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This is great. I must admit I was a little afraid of reading incase it was another slash story (all in it's time and place, I'm sure, but not for me, thanks all the same!) Instead I got a wonderfully heartwarming piece, well written and tugging at the heart strings in all the right places! You write as if you know the Weasleys personally, and what more could anyone want?

- Lianne
Meg chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I'm really enjoying this series. I don't often write reviews, but I adore Ron, and Charlie ranks right up there too! It's difficult to find stories centering on them both, and Charlie is often rare in the books. Plus, I'm always a sucker for Weasley sibling bonding, aww. Keep up the good work!

-Meg