Reviews for The Da Vinci Crack
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
For a first parody this is pretty funny! Lots of writers have themselves talking to their characters in the story, but "Dance my puppets!" was new to me! Langdon's dream at the begining was funny too. :D
save the pandas chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
that was extra-eemely funny! loved it all, and you MUST update asap pleasey woo!
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
*whispers to author*

nuns scare me...
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
wow..I was cracking my spleen reading the first few paragraphs! Looks like you got a talent for parodies. Must go read more...
sweetdreams55 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
thats hilarious! haha gotta love it!
JuanPabloA1987 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
OMG xD this was so funny! I'll keep on reading!

JP
cute-one-x chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
haha it's good so far !
nathan-p chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
Oh god... So now Silas has a cloak with an infinite number of pockets...

God, I can't breathe.

That was AWESOME with the bit with the, er - well, the whole thing, actually.

And nothing is immune to the power of SOAP!

::dies laughing::
singleframes chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
I don't know how you feel about this, but a few typos/nitpicks, I'm sorry if these annoy you, I don't mean to. You've had me laughing throughout the whole thing, and the last thing I want to do is annoy the author :)

"That dead guy is starting to creepy me out"

and

"that appeared to me smiling under eye-like headlights"

and

"You’re driving sucks!" should be "your"

*cowers in corner as not to implore wrath, peeks out occasionally to see if it's safe.*

"French police, peddling furiously after them on bicycles built for two, began howling loudly in imitation of real police sirens. Budget cuts."

I must admit, that line momentarily made me want to become a French Policeman. Then I decided that, being American, it probably wouldn't go over so well.

I think I said this earlier, but your Silas scenes floor me. They're absolutely hilarious – and I love how jealous he was of the Razor phone – aren't we all?
FuchsiaII chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
Loopy brilliance, as ever. Loving the 'Mona...forks?' line (just as various sources point out that Dan Brown is an anagram of 'Drawn Nob', and also claim that, in telation, if you join the dots on every paris location mentioned in DVC ,the shape that emerges looks like a phallus. Is there some intruige in that, we ask ourselves? :D ) Also loving how you've characterised Silas - he's got this streetwise aura of 'cool' abut him - not how we usually think of him, but the smart way you've written it kinds of gets me thinking that in a better world it would suit him! Also massive LOL to Sophie's car...oh forget it, there's too many good bits to mention individually!
Boooklover chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
Cool, this is random and funny! Keep writing, please!
katieeeeee chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
hahahahaha

i love this, its so funny

great chapter

heehe

update soon!

bye
Isn'tItAlways chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Dear M3thod-Mak3r,

The story that you wrote entitled The Da Vinci Crack had to be the funniest thing I've read on this site so far! It was amazing and imaginative, and even though I'm a fan of Dan Brown, I loved your story. Please write more!

Isn'tItAlways
katieeeeee chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
i still love it! ) its really funny keep it going through the whole book!

and my usual send off: PLEASE UPDATE!

lol

bye
SweetVengeance chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
CRACK.

Lol.

xD This is awsome! I've read and re-read the Da Vinci Code many times, watched the movie, and loved them both. "So dark to con of man".

But this is hilarious! It still flows smoothly from the original plot, but of course, there's crack added. Hence the title. Hahahaha... it's a really good break from the serious-m\ness fro mthe real thing. I applaud you.

-Xiaoqi