Reviews for The Crappy Town Where I'm A Hero
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Interesting concept! Love it.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Heavily enjoyed this story. :)
FringifiedWhovian chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is amazing and beautiful and saddening while remaing semi-plausible. I love it!
Lythande1972 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Interesting take! I like the image of Wash standing lost in the cargo bay, piecing together his memories as Mal and Zoe stare at him...this was entertaining and original. Thanks!
KwiditchJunkie chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This fic made me start feeling really sad at first, and then it just totally twisted me around and I'm in love with it. At first: On the verge of sad sighs, and the next thing I'm smiling widely.

This is one of the better Firefly fictions I've read by far. Great job staying in character. I'm impressed. I'll check back into your account for more fics like this. If you don't have any more Firefly/Serenity stories, I think I'll have to pressure you into it. _

Terrific job. Adding to favs.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
*hands over mouth*

i don't know if i want to cry or scream out of joy. *hugs wash instead*

love the little thoughts when he first saw everyone, and River helping him.
Ellisguy chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Heart-warming way to bring back Wash.
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Tingly. It makes me feel tingly. shiny.
Sarah W chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
me like!
Eregriel Gloswen chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
You nearly made me cry. Wash is one of my favorite characters, and this work is totally worthy of his memory.

I'd love to see it expanded into a multiple-chapter story, just to see the development and redemption in a little more detail. It's magnificent on its own as well, but just a suggestion from an eager reader!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Reavers having the power to resurrect the dead? Now there's a creepy thought to beat the band;)

Gotta admit, Flash Forward...this is certainly a mighty interesting fic you have here. Especially in the concept of death actually preserving a person's essence from the PAX madness or insanity that governs Reavers. Also loved how you had River be the only one to have Wash back really without hesitation, compared to everyone else...lovely parallels between the two of them as formerly broken people struggling to regain something resembling their old lives:D

HiddenCries77 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
o...i like this story...great job...i especially love that wash is back...and zoe and him get back together...the fact that she was distant from him at first made it even more believable...good job!