Reviews for Resident Evil 4 Sonic Style
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Okay, I had a big laugh at the cast, but uh...You make Shadow seem REALLY stupid in this fic. That and CREAM? What the heck is she doing working for the government? Wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't played RE4 like a thousand times and know that only some of this matches up at all. I don't think I'll be finishing this, but I gotta show the cast at the beginning to a friend sometime! She'll crack up too! This is too Parody-ish for me, gotta go, bye! *zoom!*
Invaderaiden chapter 19 . 9/6/2007
one word...AWESOME!
demonic6661 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Ginkyofu13 chapter 19 . 9/1/2006
LegendaryWeresheep chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
Huh...nice. I can't wait to see your next one.

Producer, Director, designer, and creator: shadroughforever.

Tested by: Anyone who reviewed (one was LegendaryWereshee, me!)

No animals were actually harmed during the making of this spoof. All characters that were replaced were simply acting. This is 99.9% true (the other percent would be dreamwise). Also, the cave troll that substituted for the El Gigante is ok, as well, as cave trolls mock the Ent.

Capcom would be proud and Deem Bristow would be rolling in his grave.

(Note: If it's not too much trouble, why not check out the stuff I've made? I mean, I need just 2 more reviews before I can submit that "M" rated fic that I'm working on)
Mystery002 chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
Great ending. I can't wait for your next story!
shaddiesgirl chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
Nice ending

can't wait for the next Story!
Rock Raider chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
Good work._ The battle against Silver could've been more fleshed out though, but it's pretty good. Anyway, hope to see you come next fic.
Project Shadow chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
Beautiful Story! 5*

Heh, Good to see that silver got what was coming to him! *evil grin*

Vereh good! ]
Project Shadow chapter 18 . 8/29/2006
Wow they got the parasites out! but what happened to Rouge?

Brilliant chapter, I can't wait to read more!

Rock Raider chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
Good excuse for shrinking down the helicopter scene, which is 1 of the best scened in the game. I really liked it, & thought it sucked when it had ended so soon. Hope you don't do the same to the Silver battle. Well, anyway, update soon.
Conceal A Deadily-Poisen chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
Yeah school suck's anyway good chapter and Rouge sounds kick ass in this fanfic but when is this cool story gonna finsh?
shaddiesgirl chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
Yeah I've been busy too as well, and I got a hurricane coming my way, so I will definitly not be able to post my story by then since I'm not even done with the 1st Chap

Anyways I loved this chap update soon!
LegendaryWeresheep chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
I'm already done with my shopping. Trust me, you don't use HALF the stuff you usually get. It's different each year.

I was really starting to wonder what took ya. Amazing. I just wish I got this far with Resident Evil 4. :).