Reviews for Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual: INUYASHA
Onyx Panthera chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Enjoyed the Read. These "Owner Manuals", always seems to make me laugh.
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
You make me laugh really hard! I read also a miroku unit manual...Anyone has wrote a Sesshomaru unit manual? I really want to read this... Wonderful story!
baby-blue-angel91 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
wow! That was great! and not to mention really funny. I especially like the MYOGA 'stupid flee' part. Good job, I hope you write one of these for another character
reina chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
'MYOUGA: Stupid flea. All units will squash MYOUGA units'- I laugh at this one!

you're great! make sesshomaru's guide pweease?
sandrilenefatoren2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wonderful! Please make some Owner's Guides and Maintenance Manuals for the othrs please. Also, you forgot to include the Rin unit in the list.
black pearl-sama chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was so hilarious.
Miako-sama chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Where do I get a character unit? Can I marry my new Sesshy unit and adopt my Rin unit? Yay, instant family, and I always wanted a daughter!
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Extreamly, extreamly, extreamly good! There's so much I loved about this, I can't even write it all! The thought of having my own SESSHOMARU unit, though, does sound reall nice! Just imagine, being able to own the characters of the show! Very unique idea (so, um...where I can I get my own character unit?lol!)

EnoKureno chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
lol, this is really handy

Thanks for the Info,

Nessya chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Great! XD Where can I ask for one INUYASHA, KAGOME, MIROKU SANGO, KIRARA and SHIPPO units? XD I really want them! How much do they cost? XD lol And by the way, if I have a for ex. HOJO unit, how will my INUYASHA unit react? Because someone gve it to me in my birthday! .

Kisses and answer soon! (lol great humor) **Nessya**
kagome442006 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
lol i wish they were real!
Trilby93 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
LOL LMAO! i think u should do one for every charector! ecspecially miroku and sango! SO

FrozenMirror chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
This is absolutely hilarious...and quite convincing I must add. Good work all around!
Venganza152 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
This was really funny... in a weird sort of way. I wish I had an INUYASHA unit!

Pecae, for now!