Reviews for If It Looks Like A Duck
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
OMG! I. Can't. Breathe. That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read in my ENTIRE life! How the hell did that enter your head? Are there any more of these HILARIOUS stories?!
Silver Green Flames chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
OH THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL! :) ;)

BUT GROSS AS WELL CAUSE U THOUGHT OF IT IN THE LOO. :(
Kage Kaze Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This made me giggle so hard I almost couldn't breath!
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
LMAO! Oh god, this is just too funny!
DJFireHawk chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I had to wait 5 whole minutes to write this review so I could stop laughing first. That was so good. I have a cramp in my side now from laughing so hard but I love it.
ElfGuard48 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
(chuckling) I'm still chucking over this one. I found this very funny. Came across your stories while randomly searching FF.N. I like this one. Thank you for the laugh.
drakillya chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
HOLY CRAP I LOVE YOU XD hehehe FART hahahhaa -fit of giggles-
genocide-bloodshed chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was extremely hilarious. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I absolutely loved it!
your-darkest-sin chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
My pearents are looking at me funny cuz i was laughting so hard i was crying..*falls to the ground with laughter*

You are a mastermind
INSANEPRINCE chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
O.M.G HAVE YOU GONE COMPLETLLY MENTAL! THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! MY MOM HAD TO POP ME ON THE HEAD TO STOP ME FROM LAUGHING SO HARD! I CAN'T EVEN EVEN PAY ATTION TO MY KEYBOARD ENOUGH TO WRITE THIS!

VERY HALARIOUS!

LOVE

NEVERLOVEANOTHER
elisebanana chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
the one thought in my mind when i finished this was "WTF?"

but it was hilarious, and I definitely enjoyed it! lol
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Darling that was seriously weird.
LastSock chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Oh God, I almost died with laughter!

I am not usually one for fart jokes, but, oh my God this was just so bloody funny!

Love your work, keep it up,

Copper
SoubixLoveless chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Lmao, I don't even wanna know what was going though your head here. XD
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
That was so funny! I was laughing the whole time. My sides hurt really bad! And when I realized they were farting, I laughed so hard, my Grandma came into the room and asked if I was okay. ROLF This is too much! I have to read it again! The part about Lucius farting was too hilarious! I almost fell out of my chair! Good job on such a funny fic!

Laters